Frito is crashing the party

Hello there forum friends, frito (Joe) here. Got the PM on the forums from Richard this morning about the new community site and decided to crash the party. Guess its’ time to rock on over here. :slight_smile: :metal: :guitar: :musical_score: :musical_note: :notes:

Good thing I’m off next week. It’ll give me some time to copy some things over from the forums. I guess not being super active over the past year has it’s benefits as I won’t have nearly as much as some to copy over. :wink:

Oh, and Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all.

6 Likes

Welcome to the Dark side Joe. Lot’s of new thing to play with over here.

1 Like

Glad you found your way over to the new home, Joe. Hope you keeping well and getting in some guitar time.

1 Like

Thanks Stich and David. :+1: Not playing as much as I would like but am picking it up at least once a week.

Hi Joe good to see you made it over, lots of familiar faces and a few new ones as well. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank Toby. Good to see you and looking forward to browsing around.

1 Like

Man, I feel for you guys (everyone, non-gender term) with so much invested in the old forum having to move stuff over. I’m new to both so it was a painless sign out there and starting daily visits here, for me.

2 Likes

I don’t have nearly as much as others do so it won’t be too bad. Might take me an hour or two during our “Wellness Week” next week. :+1:

Yippee Joe found his way here. So glad.

2 Likes

Welcome fellow 12-string player!

1 Like

Hello Joe, glad you found your way on over. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m still waiting to hear your twelves string in action. :wink:

1 Like

Hey Joe, nice to meet you and get to know more of the well establish and engaged people from the old forum. As your avatar and banner is quite promising, I am looking forward to your gear and playing input here as well. :slight_smile:
Cheers,
Martin

1 Like

Nice to meet you too Martin. As far as my avatar goes, well let’s just say my air guitar is far better than my actual guitar playing at this point. :wink:

1 Like

Goodness me - I didn’t pop in to say hello when you arrived - time to remedy that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries Richard. You sent the invite which is more important. :+1: And there are so many new community members, it’s hard to keep up.