Gagan improvising / playing blues on an acoustic

On the second set, the song is called Ek Haseena Thi. The Story is about a Guitarist murdered by his own wife. He reborns again plays guitar and gets revenge on his wife.

" Hate on Hate never ended the Hate " - MASTER SHI HENG HI.

NOW ITS THE OPPOSITE.

:kissing_heart::guitar:.

1 Like
2 Likes

There’s no volume when I follow this link.

1 Like

There’s a speaker :speaker: at the top right of the screen that has a cross in it, click that and you should get sound.

2 Likes

Sounds good to me. I think the smooth legato is easier on an electric, but I did enjoy your cover. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks Mari :blush:

1 Like

What did you think of my playing :cupcake: @DarrellW

I thought you playing sounded good Gagan. I cannot offer any advice on the playing though as I’ve kind of skipped past the blues, for now.

1 Like

Gagan, my 2 tips on how to get feedback in AVOYP …

1. Become an active participant, listening and replying to other members AVOYPs. I say that as a general rule of thumb without intending it to be a comment on your participation in the Community

2. Make specific requests for feedback, particularly for people to point out flaws or areas to work on to improve. Otherwise people do tend to gravitate towards general encouragement and highlighting positives.

1 Like

I didn’t listen to it, I looked for what the problem could be to help Mari. I don’t use FB anymore, it causes me too much spam.
I only listen to YouTube or Soundcloud presentations!

1 Like

It’s very Good. Good playing :guitar::kissing_heart:. @DarrellW

If it’s very good why are you asking me???

2 Likes

:kissing_heart::guitar:

My review video for Ernie Ball Earthwood Guitar Strings.

:cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face: Godfather theme remixed in short.

:kissing_heart::guitar:

Green Day’s Wake Me Up When September Ends :kissing_heart::guitar:

My Amazon Guitar Strings Review video of Martin Original 10s

1 Like