Gareth - November 2023 - Let Her Go + Wild Wood + Brain Damage + Got Her In Your Pocket + Sorrow + Born To Run

Hi Gareth,

Welcome to J’s.

Always great to hear some Weller.

Nice playing and vocal.

Digger

1 Like

Hey Gareth,
From one 62 year old to another…good job! Great strumming and chord changes. You sing well and don’t seem to have any challenge singing and playing at the same time. I find it impossible. Thanks for sharing!
Dave C

1 Like

Very good!..smooth Rhythm and nice vocals to go along with it! I also liked the dynamics in the strumming. :blush::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Hi Gareth, welcome. Good you found Justin Guitar to get some more inspiration. Your playing and singing showed that you have done it for a while.

1 Like

Very well sung and played. Welcome to the community from an even older 60+.

1 Like

This is the song I found as my totally chill out tune
Brain Damage

6 Likes

Ha! Always a song that resonates! Perhaps a little too closely…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

Very chilled out indeed Gareth. Nice job!

1 Like

Another great cover, Gareth. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

1 Like

Awesome cover!!! Definitely chill Pink Floyd song. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I’m enjoying this a lot and finding that vocals and playing are going along very nicely…perfect for me to relax before my dinner cooking, thanks for sharing :blush:

1 Like

Loved it Gareth! It was an important part of my youth (we’re about the same age). Your delivery was actually quite Roger Waters-y.

1 Like

Hello Gareth, that was so well played. Very nice and steady finger picking. No easy song. And you even sang along, as well. Wow, that‘s really impressive :star_struck::clap::+1:. Thanks a lot for sharing :smiley:.

1 Like

I fell in love with this song and the story behind it, so found natural to just sit down and let my imagination take over, never happened with any other tune :joy:

Great performance Gareth nice n chilled :smiley: :clap:t2: :clap:t2:

1 Like

Lovely tune to play, one I keep coming back to from early learning

17 Likes

Nice tune. And nice looking Taylor?

1 Like

Another nice song well delivered Gareth.

1 Like

Good fingerpicking!

2 Likes

Another great tune Gareth.

1 Like