GDPiper169 - December 2022 - I'll Follow You Into The Dark + Folk fingerstyle practice

OK, I’ve been playing this a dozen times a week for months now. I still have some glitches for sure, but it is improving. What I’ve found perplexing is why I’m having a hard time remembering the chord progressions. They’re all basic/standard chords. Oh well, I’ll remember eventually.

plus

Folk fingerstyle practice

6 Likes

Hi Greg,
That was very happy to listen to :sunglasses: :clap:,…thanks,…
Greetings,Rogier

Thank you!

That was very nice Greg. Some Really good fingerstyle playing!

1 Like

That was great to watch and listen to. A really nice piece.

1 Like

Greg, that was fantastic.
I was mesmerized watching your right hand.
Beautiful song.

Thank you. It’s one of my favorite songs, so I’ll continue to work on it.

I practice some of this everyday and am working on a few songs in this style. I never had a clue how to do this until I watched Justin’s Folk Fingerstyle Module. It quickly became my favorite thing to work on.

7 Likes

Hi Greg,
Nice :sunglasses: :clap:,…Funny how such a (at first sight,and they are also beginning patterns, but oh, it took some time :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:) simple thing sound as nice music,…I myself am also busy with those finger patterns almost daily,…unfortunately not on an acoustic one because I think that sounds better,… …have fun :sunglasses:
Greetings,…

1 Like

Hello Greg, this was really nice :star_struck:.

I like fingerstyle very much and know, that - although it looks easy - it definitely isn’t.
Right now, I’m practicing some fingerstyle songs for Christmas, and man, is it hard :see_no_evil:

Thanks a lot for sharing your video. It was very enjoyable :blush:.

1 Like