Give my love to Rose - Johnny Cash

Hi everyone,

it’s about two years ago that I started my guitar journey with Justin (initially a lot with electrical now mainly with acoustic guitar).

So far I have never shared anything (only with my family which is unavoidable somehow and with my great guitar teacher Lieven!) and it was on my list of things to achieve this year to start sharing and actively contributing to the community as well.

So here we go - my firsty - a quite simple but so amazing Johnny Cash piece ( but it does not make it easier for me somehow to get my act together and to stay in time :)).

It is a recording with my mobile and with my “travel guitar” and it is work in progress

11 Likes

:clap::clap::clap: Hallo Andreas, this was great. I would be happy if I could play that way. Clear, precise and relaxed at the same time.

1 Like

Thanks so much RaiLa,

looking forward to see / hear from you as well here (if you feel fine with it only of course).

I enjoyed listening. You got a good deep voice for Cash tunes!

1 Like

That was super Andreas! What a great first post. You have the perfect voice for Johnny Cash songs. Really well done :+1:

1 Like

Well played and sung Andreas. I liked the bass note beat. Great debut AVoYP.
Are you left handed? If not, you need to change the settings in your phone. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you @sairfingers ! Ha, you are absolutely right and I did no realise before. I have to figure out how to change the settings to mirror the camera.

HI Andy,
Enjoying you cover.
Thank you.

1 Like

Very well played Andreas!! sounded very good both guitar and singing.
A pleassure to listening to… As someone mentioned. Youre voice really suits Cash tunes.

thanks for shearing :+1:

Hi Andreas,
That was really great to listen to :sunglasses: :clap: :bouquet:
your first video !!!wow and what a fantastic one :sunglasses: played and sung was wonderfull :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

That was really good Andreas. You have a lovely voice, perfect for Johnny Cash songs.
A pleasure to listen to.

Thanks for taking the time to listen and give such nice feedback!

Thanks @prbushe for listening and for the nice feedback!

Thank you @tRONd for listening and your feedback!

That was great Andreas! …so well sung and the playing seemed very accurate too! :blush:

1 Like

Thanks so much @SILVIA

1 Like

That was a real pleasure to listen to Andreas. Nice playing and great vocals. Really suited to Cash songs.

Bravo and congrats on a first AVOYP, Andreas. A fine rendition of a Cash classic, smoothly played and sung. Well done.

Thanks @DavidP :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks @SgtColon :slightly_smiling_face: