Giveaway: BOSS Waza-Air

So, UK residents are excluded too? :joy:
Sorry, couldn’t help it :joy:

1 Like

Based on my limited knowledge of geography, the UK is still part of the continent Europe, so should be included. Now if it had said European Union residents …

:rofl: sorry, I too couldn’t help it.

Now I can imagine a give away for North American residents in future, maybe Australasia. But do wonder if there’ll ever be one for African residents :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s what it did say…
Sorry, I couldn’t help it either :rofl:

2 Likes

We get nuffin down here from the world ever. We’re used to it, and it’s just the way we like it…:crazy_face:

3 Likes

Did someone change it ? Thought it just said Europe in the email.

1 Like

It’s all been sorted :smiley:

1 Like

You got yourselves some spanking new nuclear submarines, don’t complain :joy::joy:
(that’s a joke eh…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

4 Likes

@brianlarsen I did subsequently see the replies about the Union.

Glad we could all have a laugh over this.

Good luck to our European members … may the unluckiest member win (because they generally don’t win, not because of the BOSS Waza-Air being undesirable)

Sorry, still can’t help it.

1 Like

Wasn’t there a giveaway like this last year? But it was US only? I am pretty sure us yanks got our due. I hold no grudges.

My brother lives in Vienna and I got him to enter. But it would be for him. He is learning electric and will spend next winter in a small beach house in northern Latvia with his wife. He NEEDS this to maintain marital stability.

Does the prize include the ‘bunnet’? :joy: :joy:
Screenshot 2023-03-15 at 13.31.37

2 Likes

I had a chuckle at the bonnet there too Ian! A cute touch :rofl:

2 Likes

Mate. Don’t get me started on that abomination of a topic. It’s been a running joke for many years in this country…:nerd_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

We just get the option of paying full price… at a price more than everyone else it seems! (Except the kiwis, they’d be more expensive there)

1 Like

$599 oz, or $645nz

or look, $899 here…

1 Like

Exactly :joy:

Amazon(uk) have them for £290 or $570nz…

Did anybody else think this when they saw the name?

2 Likes

Yeah, I cant see the real value in this over an amp plug - like my little Nux MightyPlug, which is pretty awesome for $120. Only diff is a headphone cable which is nothing.
I suppose its marketed to an audience with more disposable income than myself. Good luck to whoever wins it though. Probably a great unit.

You’ve evidently not done price comparisons with SA :sob:

Hi david,
And what if, for example, I buy a pedal here and send it to you, or are the shipping costs so high that it is not worth it? Or does that not work with private individuals and banks? Or ? I don’t know (that became clear to Brian a while ago :upside_down_face:)…but if you know, tell me/ask,it’s a challenge that I like :smiley:
Greetings…