Glad to be back again!

Welcome back take things slowly there is always tomorrow :grinning::+1:

1 Like

@LunaRocket @nzmetal @annbin Thank you all for your encouragement! Very appreciated! :green_heart:

1 Like

So good you’re back in the community Andrea. Best wishes for a good outcome on the health front.

1 Like

Thanks Peter!

Hi Andrea, I’m displeased to read you haven’t been well. But now you’re back and can find some good company here in the Community. I hope things will turn out fine soon for you…now while you’re recovering I’m sure you’ll find some solace in your guitar practice as it really has the power to soothe our hearts, hasn’t it? Playing without looking is an amazing skill and we all can do it if we train it, so it’s good you’re taking the chance to do it! You’ll then be able to give all the attention to singing, rhythm and other aspects of playing. I send you much love :notes::notes::notes::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

1 Like

Thanks Sylvia for your kind words!

Oh yes! I’d never thought in the beginning, that a guitar could bring so many good vibes into my life. I’m playing every day in the evening and it’s a great way to spend time on something that really brings so much joy into each day! :guitar: :notes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Welcome back Andrea.
Stay strong!
My best wishes for a full recovery! :hugs:

1 Like

@Lefteris Thanks a lot :green_heart::+1: