Glad to be back again!

Hi everyone,
due to some health issues with my eyes, I was absent for acouple of weeks and I was not allowed to read after a unplanned medical surgery. Oh man, apart from the troubles that caused in my life, I had a hard time not to follow the community during this period… :wink:. It really has become a well-loved habit in my daily life! So, I missed a lot of new threads, AVOYP’s, introductions (welcome to all the new members!) and comments and currently try to catch up :joy:.
Practice was a little reduced to what I was able to do in blind flight, a lot of “playing without looking”. At least, I progressed on that point :joy:
Hope you are all feeling fine! Greetings :hibiscus:

28 Likes

Good to see you back Andrea. I hope all is now good on the health side. Just ease yourself back into things here and with playing. And most of all take care.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

mending_heart

1 Like

Glad to have you back again.

1 Like

Nice to ‘see’ you again :slightly_smiling_face:

:+1: Welcome back Andrea, I hope all went well! :bouquet:

1 Like

I hope all is good with you now Andrea. Great to see you back. I know what you mean about the community being a pleasant part of the day!

1 Like

@TheMadman_tobyjenner @Socio @roger_holland @Mari63 @franzek @jkahn Thank you all for the good wishes! “All good” and “well” have become a very relative meaning for me in this context, but it’s ok for the moment and hopefully will last. “Always look on the bright side of life” :slightly_smiling_face: :notes: :guitar:

4 Likes

Welcome back Andrea good to hear you could still practice.

1 Like

Great to have you back, and your guitar is happy too! :smile:

1 Like

Great to have you back!

1 Like

Good to have you back Andrea hope all sorted now

1 Like

Welcome back.

1 Like

Great to have you back Andrea and I hope your health issues are now all sorted.

I hope you took advantage of, “playing without looking” and stood up. :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome back, glad to hear your health has progressed to where you can join in with the community enthusiasm and fun.

1 Like

Welcome back and take things easy Andrea.

1 Like

Hello Andrea, so good to have you back. I already missed you and wondered whether I should send you a PM. Now, you’ve been quicker than me :blush:.
I hope, you’re feeling fine, and being able to play without looking is a valuable skill :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

@stitch @tony @sairfingers @NicoleKKB @SgtColon @skinnyt @amandaw57 @ReneAsologuitar @adi_mrok Thank you all!

4 Likes

Welcome, back, I hope your eyesight comes back better than ever. It’s good you were able to still practice!! :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome back Andrea! Great to have you online again! :face_with_head_bandage: :hugs: :bouquet: :heart:

1 Like