Goccia dopo goccia - Io mi chiamo Piccolo Do - I Love The Colour Blue

Once again, so beautiful! I’m thinking your vocals were the strongest I’ve heard from you. You have such a great voice. Such a nice song. Loved meeting this musical family.

You have that F Chord down really well. I’m really proud for you.

1 Like

Thank you @LBro and Pamela @pkboo3 …I’m glad you enjoyed it! I very much appreciate your support!

I need to find sometime to share more about it…we read this book “Little Do’s Adventures” and it’s been amazing!

Third and last entry to this thread :sweat_smile:
…featuring super cool double purpose microphones , especially designed for the kids to be noisy and have fun :joy:

I guess this doesn’t fall in the “making a song your own” category :joy:
We needed a song in english (easy) and it had to be about colours and friendship and … something to make feel special the children of the blue group, which are leaving us and go to Primary School in Septenber…
…this is what I’ve been able to do :woman_shrugging:
I’m not confident enough with this awesome fingers muted hit technique yet…so we’ll use this as a backing track :blush:

6 Likes

Yeah Sylvia, you are such a dedicated teacher :slight_smile: Putting a lot of efforts into your students ! They will surely feel special :slight_smile:

The guitar playing looked really confident. That groove was cool !

1 Like

Bravissima Silvia, well played on both songs, lovely strumming and singing … :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Lovely song Silvia, I am sure kids will enjoy it. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for giving it a listen @math07 @Elixir1253 @Boris1565 …I much appreciate it! I’ve been wondering about it being “good enough”…but they all seem to dig it…a few of them started dancing in a bluesy style when I played the recording for the first time so I thought to myself that yes it probably was good enough for the purposes it has been created: having fun in playing with the music.

But I can assure it was not :laughing: I struggle to keep the hit sound quite the same all the way through and sometimes to pick the right bass string too…but I needed this backing track desperately, the party will be next week! So I just tried to relax, do my best and keep on going without bothering too much about the hicups :sweat_smile:
Once more, it’s good enough for what it needs to be…and I love to share and be a real human example for the kids.

2 Likes