Going to see Billy Strings in Manchester!

Hey everyone!
I’ve just decided to fly to Manchester, England to see Billy Strings on December 8th. Was wondering if anyone in the community is going by any chance, or knows Manchester for some tips about places to see/eat/etc (I’m also planning to spend 1 day in Liverpool).
Cheers!

4 Likes

Oh wow, that’s really cool. I’m seriously jealous. Enjoy

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll be doing some of that at the next OM :rofl:

Hey, if you’re looking for a bed in the Liverpool area (1/2 on the train) give me a shout- no problem.
It’d be the first time I’d see one of the community ‘in the flesh’ :laughing:

1 Like

Roll on Saturday. :smiley:

That was really good Kevin. I love me a bit of banjo as well. I didn’t expect the audience to look like that either, I have to say.

1 Like

Hey Kevin I can’t give you any tips on Liverpool or Manchester but I’d like to hear what you thought of the gig as I’m going to see him in Glasgow on the 11th December - pretty sure it’ll be awesome :smiley: enjoy the gig and the sightseeing.

1 Like

@tony thanks Tony, will do! I’m veery excited
@brianlarsen thanks a bunch Brian! Got an Airbnb in Manchester and I’ll be staying there, but will head to Liverpool for a quick 1 day visit, if you’re up for a pint let me know!
@SgtColon Billy is a rare animal, brings together classic bluegrass/country fans and psychodelic/metal ones, it’s a sight to see.
@Nancy15 that’s crazy, I was very close to going to Glasgow instead of Manchester, but there’s no direct flights from Madrid, so I picked this one. I’ll let you know but I have high expectations.

1 Like