Gospel Blues Lesson on JustinGuitar

The harmonic movement used in this arrangement is used by gospel singers but works awesome on guitar too!

View the full lesson at Gospel Blues | JustinGuitar

Hello. For me is much easier to make the small bar on the 3 thinnest strings with my 1st finger at the first gospel slied, instead of the 3rd finger. Is it a problem? I mean shall I try to solve it with my 3rd finger? Thanks.

Hi Peter,
I don’t see it as a big problem,.but. :grimacing::grin:…this was also true for me in the beginning,…but I learned it like Justin did and I’m benefiting from it now, because I use it much more often now …
Greetings,Rogier

Thank. I try it than, but it hurts my 3rd finger:)

1 Like

Good of you :sunglasses:, just try and give a kiss on your finger occasionally :grin:
Greetings,…

1 Like

In what way does it hurt? is it because you need to build up strength in your finger, are you pressing to hard or is that part of the finger tender because it has no calluses yet?

It is not a question of strength, and yes it has calluses. With the 3rd finger is really difficult fort me to make the barre, that allthe 3 strins play perfectly. With A shape barre cords I do not have problems. But this small move one string up is resally hard. With 1st or even 2nd finger is much easier, I do not know the reason

I’d keep practicing with the 3rd finger. When you get into playing lead with double stops and triad slides you’ll be better off using your 3rd finger. But eventually you’ll need to do slide with every finger both ways depending on where the next note is.

Apologies if this has been discussed before, but is there a way to change the tempo of the GP file without the password? Or is the lock password available anywhere?

In Guitar Pro, use that menu to change the speed of the song. This menu does not need the password.

Ah, thanks. I was trying to edit the BPM directly (as I do on files I create myself) and that is locked. This works though!

From one mathematician to another, I’m sure you’ll understand I rarely use actual numbers and even then nothing in double digits :slight_smile: