Grade 1 Test ANSWERS

100% first try! Psyched!

1 Like

I Got 17 Out Of 20.!!!
Thank you Justin.:pray: .

1 Like

100% and found it very easy. I think the key for me was spending at least a week on each interval as you suggested. Thanks for this great course!

1 Like

100% first try

1 Like

Hi Justin
I was very pleased with my 17 out of 20 on first attempt. I even managed during the test to find the notes you were using after my initial guess as a check and a further learning aspect.
Thanks for a great course and website.

1 Like

Got 100% on the first try! Thank you so much for this course- ear training seemed so daunting but this course has been wonderful. Iā€™ve learned a from playing intervals for even just a few minutes at a time whenever I have some down time.

1 Like

donā€™t let goā€¦ Youā€™ll get there :slight_smile: I had 2 mistakes. It seems to me the use of well known songs is really a good trick to get your score higher. Courage!

1 Like

I got 2 mistakes (fifths mixed up with 4ths)ā€¦ It was my first attempt and it encourages me to train :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I got 100% but I noticed my gut instinct was wrong 4 times (the first time each interval was played). So having reference songs really helped here!

2 Likes

20/20. Feeling pretty good about myself :grinning:

3 Likes

11/20 back to practice!

2 Likes

90% Thanks for the opportunity to test myself. I checked the two wrong and both were obvious clear now

The gut guess was always the same as the comparison to a melody

2 Likes

100%, thanks for all the guidance so far Justin!

2 Likes

19/20, mixed up one 4th for a 5th. Happy with it considering Iā€™ve done no ear training before.

2 Likes

100% for meā€¦ happy with that. I know it is the easier level, but stillā€¦ the score is good.

One of the octave questions had me thinking twice - question 15ā€¦ but got it right in the end.

Good Course

Thanks

Chris

2 Likes

17/20 on the first try, and each one of them I thought a 4th interval was a perfect Octaveā€¦
now I know what I need to focus on!

Thanks Justin for the guidance :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Missed one. Not sure how I missed the one. Maybe had my reference song mixed up.

1 Like

5 misstakes at first hear, and 4 at checking on the guitar. :frowning:

1 Like

Got 100%, the songs helped a lot. Actually they are like printed in my head now and I canā€™t guess an interval without immediately thinking about one of them! Will keep on practicing until it becomes natural. I also havenā€™t tried backwards yet but it sounds tricky!
Thanks Justin, you rock!

1 Like

13/20 on the first try

1 Like