Grandaughter 11 years old - Rocking Around The Christmas Tree

For everybody’s benefit we had the mic closer my granddaughter and away from me.

What is pretty amazing (IMO) is that she was first exposed to the song, by me, just prior to giving a shot. I sent her a YouTube of Brenda Lee’s version the day before so she could get a little familiar.

15 Likes

Early start to festive season vibes, Mike. That sounded ever so jolly, your playing and your granddaughters singing.

2 Likes

Hi Mike,
Playing Christmas songs with your granddaughter … I don’t think we can get it any sweeter here,
:sunglasses: :clap: :sunglasses: :clap: :evergreen_tree:
Thanks and
Greetings

2 Likes

Early festive vibes right back at you and your granddaughter Mike. 1st of December this Friday, finals of Strictly Come Dancing looming (for those of us in the UK), Christmas songs in the shops. There is no escaping!!
Well done both of you, nothing nicer than sharing Christmas music with your family.

1 Like

:clap: :clap: What a tasty Christmas treat that was Mike and how nice being able to do it with your granddaughter. Family, that is what Christmas is all about.

1 Like

A lovely holiday treat! Thanks!

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That was fabulous Mike and sounded like you guys had a lot of fun. Hats off to your granddaughter as she is a wonderful singer !

2 Likes

Bravo! What a sweet duet. I recommend getting a video of the next song you do together so your granddaughter can preserve the memories long into the future.

Thanks @DavidP , she sure can light up a room!
Appreciate the listen.

1 Like

Much appreciate Roger. Sure kicked off my Christmas season with some Christmas Spirit.

1 Like

Sounds like fun! Thanks for the listen and kind words Gordon.

Couldn’t agree more Stefan. Thanks for the listen and the kind words!

1 Like

Thanks so much! Much appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Thanks Eddie, yeah her voice is soo pretty and welcoming. Much appreciate the listen!

1 Like

Yes, a video would be great. I’m going to suggest it to her. This was her first time ever singing, so breaking her into new things a bit one at a time. It will be a wonderful preserved memory. Thanks so much for the listen and kind words.

1 Like

Now that’s a memory that your family will treasure forever. Definitely worth capturing it on video to preserve the memory of this Christmas.

1 Like

She has a solid pitch and interesting timbre!
Looks like a quick learner; imagine her after some time with a guitar!

amazing

1 Like

Thank you for the encouraging words. I’d like to get her interested in playing guitar. Perhaps eventually.

1 Like