Gray Guitar - Be like Justin

2023 Gray Guitar Emperor made by English Luthier Tom Gray.

As used by Justin Sandercoe (Justin Guitar), Graham Coxon (Blur), Mike Bradley, Chris Buck among others

Alder body in Daphne Blue, roasted, 21 fret ‘asymmetrical’ quartersawn Maple neck, Rosewood board (Compound Radius 7.25 -9.5, clay dots, Stainless Steel frets), top jack, Gotoh vintage tuners,

Hardtail with Hipshot fixed bridge, Kinman AV63 pick ups, standard 5 position switch with a Hiscox hard case.

There are two small scratches on the body just from playing indicated in the last few photos.

4 Likes

Is this yours?

Hi Richard yes it is.

That’s some playing :laughing:
I like the way the Gray Guitar Butterfly logo looks like it spells JG for Justin Guitar :smiley:

Yes Brian I knocked it against an amp. It’s a tool though and isn’t for show. It’s meant to be played. If you want it make an offer.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more :smiley: I find ‘battle scars’ attractive.
It has fine reviews and what better endorsement could you ask for?

Tempting as it is, I already have a strat-style Daphne blue with roasted maple neck, stainless steel frets and locking tuners, although the similarity ends there. You should see how ‘defaced’ mine is :rofl:
I’m also expecting Santa to bring my Christmas axe this week. The piggy bank was its first victim…

3 Likes

Agreed. If it’s not vintage I tend to like relics for that reason.
No locking tuners on my Gray, never had the need for them.