Greensleeves Chord Melody

I’m going to share with you one of my favourite renditions of Molly Malone by a German woman - Patty Gurdy - Gurdy because she plays the Hurdy Gurdy!

3 Likes

Hey Silvia that was very nicely played and good work on those rolling chords. All the work you are putting into learning these melodies is paying dividends.

1 Like

Very nice, it is such a pretty tune.

1 Like

Great work Silvia, that Greensleeves is pretty tricky and you’ve got it sounding good.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this…I think it’s a perfect rendition of the story and Molly Molane’s character :heart_eyes::blush:

1 Like

@Socio @TheCluelessLuthier @jkahn Thanks guys for listening and your comments. I find that challenging ourselves always pays off…more work to do on my fretting hand to be done, but it takes time for good habits to establish and my pinky seems quite lazy to collaborate :joy::blush:

There must be a reason for this, but what I know is that the people love her and this is what counts! :heart_eyes:

Quite right! That’s more or less what I told them. But I was a little tipsy at the time.

1 Like

That was very nicely done Silvia. Some sweet playing there.

It’s always pesky when pinky needs to get involved.

1 Like

Thank you Stefan for listening and commenting, it’s very much appreciated. I’m glad you enjoyed it :blush: