Greetings from Jorden

Thank you so much for this warm welcome! Ow dear, I indeed remained quiet, sorry for that.
I was actually not fully aware that I automatically became part of, and visible in, this nice community. Happy to be here either way.
I am a real beginner and started off bad, as I did not free time at all, but this second chance is much better and the lessons are really great, have an good pace and motivate even more!
Many many thanks @roger_holland
Finger tips hurt all day, but that just makes me aware to continued to practise.
Cheers, Jorden

14 Likes

Goedemorgen Jorden :smiley: @JordenF
You provide the smile of the day :sunglasses:
How nice that you finally found your way here and how wonderful to read that your fingers hurt all day long. :sunglasses:
Now you can look at what I have done with my life over the past 3 years :grimacing: :see_no_evil:
Watch videos… read here… ask here… learn here…Enjoy life ( a little :see_no_evil: )here …

And I hope you like it here even if it is only half as much as I do because then we will be playing in the Langestraat :laughing:

Greetings

3 Likes

Hi Jorden,
:grinning:
wanted to let Hermine read your message… it was gone… but David (one of the Mods) thought your story was more of an Introduction (and I wanted to tap you to do that too). ) and moved it while I was typing… so slight confusion might occur… But that suits me well and I hope that you can improve the image of Dutch people who thinking in English :grin:
As you will notice today, if you even post something in someone else’s topic, you don’t have to put an @ in front of it…

Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:

Greetings me

:joy: I see David Is very fast this morning :joy:
Well I’ll leave it like that, nice and weird start for you Jorden :laughing:… Have a good and long playing life and that starts here :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hi Jorden, a very warm welcome to the community! It’s a great place to learn, to stay connected to people from all around the world, to share your progress or sometimes frustration and to laugh, in short: to stay motivated.
Have a good time here and lots of fun with your guitar!

1 Like

Welcome Jorden!

1 Like

Rogier’s friend arrives, so

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Your name means the Earth in Danish, so you have a lot to live up to :wink:
Welkom

2 Likes

Uiiii, are you sure, you can cope with 2 Dutchmen, if they are made from the same timber :flushed:? Good luck :four_leaf_clover:!

3 Likes

rofl

What a morning :sweat_smile:

Hi Jorden, @JordenF I was just saying that you automatically receive a notification when someone posts something in your topic, but this is probably not the case now because this burps out of another topic as David has removed this First post from my learning log and now this topic is sending me the notifications… I’m going turn that off now and I wonder if you will be the “creator” of this topic now …
Hopefully not too confusing Jorden, but you will figure it out :sunglasses:

@brianlarsen and @Helen0609 the good news is that there is a new one from whom we can unashamedly hijack the topic … and Brian … mark Andrea`s words :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Hello Jorden, and welcome on board :hugs:!

1 Like

Hi Jorden, Welcome,
Enjoy, have fun.
A

1 Like

Hi Jorden, welcome to the community forum.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Jorden

1 Like

Hi Jorden & Welcome!!!
I hope you have a wonderful journey playing guitar!!!
By the way, your English is very good!
Good luck!!!

Tod

1 Like

Hello and welcome to our community Jorden. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Jorden and welcome to the forum.
:sunglasses:

Hello Jorden :grinning:

A very warm welcome to the community from the neighbourhood (Germany) :hugs:

Great to have you here! And your hurting fingers are a good sign that you’ve practiced a lot and making good progress :wink:

Keep up the great work and have lots of fun on your musical journey :guitar:

Cheers
Gunhild :lady_beetle:

1 Like

Hello Jorden, nice to meet you! Lucky you to have Rogier @roger_holland living around the corner, so you have a jam partner. That’s definitely a huge win. Wishing you both lot’s of fun together! :+1: :guitar: :smiley:

Franz

2 Likes