Greetings! Mark, from Surrey, UK

Hey Everyone,
Good to meet you :slight_smile:

I’ve been on the site and using the course for a while now and time to get into the community more!! I’ve been playing for just about a year with a 2 month gap due to a hospital trip, I’m most of the way through grade 2 and just about to move onto module 12. My third attempt at playing guitar in my life at the age of 47 and this time with Justin’s course it’s stuck, any chance to pick up the guitar I’m doing it!

Current aspirations, aside from progressing through the modules, is to get to playing and singing with decent strumming patterns for my repertoire songs, so hopefully beginning to post here will give me the extra nudge to put the practice in to get there.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.
Mark B.

2 Likes

Hello Mark,
Nice of you to appear out of the dark into the light :wink:…3 times is a charm, “they” say…and I am convinced Justinuitar will help you with this, and the rest of course here in the community, We look forward to hearing from you, that can give a huge boost in your practice technique :sunglasses:
have fun and a beautiful weekend,
Greetings, Rogier

Thanks Rogier, good to meet you too! The Community is great and I’m looking forward to sharing and learning. Enjoy a terrific weekend yourself :+1:

Great stuff, welcome to the community. I had a similar experience, finally got serious at the age of 53 and it’s been a wonderful journey, and much thanks to Justin.

Thanks Tony, great to hear of similar journeys :+1:

Been playing for 10 years now, it’s so worth the effort and I don’t have to dream about doing it any more

1 Like

Hi there,

I’m Liz good to meet you!
We’re about the same age and at roughly the same stage so will be good to know how you’re getting on :slightly_smiling_face:. I’m in Birmingham (UK)

Happy to share Liz! Great to meet you too :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello and welcome to the community Mark. :slight_smile:

Hello Mark from Surrey ! :smiley:

Funny how us start stop restarters arrive on Justin’s doorstep and finally find a process that works for them and they stick with it. Guess he’s doing something right ! Make the most of the Community and seek help when you need it.

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome @Notter

Third time is a charm.

Keep at it!