Greetings! Myself Shivansh (Call me Shiv) from India

Hello everyone! I’m 13 year old kid who is obsessed with music and guitar, Thanks to Justin for this beginner course, especially for giving such a wonderful learning experience, that too for free, looking forward to learn more :slight_smile:
Looks like a cool place with awesome people :smiley:

8 Likes

Hello Shivansh, welcome to the community, hope you like it here. What sort of guitar do you play?

1 Like

Welcome Shiv :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Acoustic, I have a Yamaha f280 to be exact.

1 Like

Hello Shiv, welcome to JustinGuitar and the community.
I hope you continue to be inspired and make good progress through the beginner course.
Ask if you need help with anything.
Cheers
Richard

1 Like

Hi Shiv, a very warm welcome! Wish you a lot of fun with your guitar!

2 Likes

Hi Shiv,
Welcome here ,and i hope you have a lot of fun and a long long life of playing :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community Shiv.

Lots of helpful folk here with a wide range of experience. So don’t be afraid to aske any questions, there will always be someone on hand to help you out.

Enjoy the ride.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Shiv

2 Likes

Hi Shiv- glad you found us! I hope you find lots of interesting ways to pursue your passion for music and guitar. You’ll definitely get lots of help and support here. :sunglasses: :guitar:

2 Likes

Hello Shiv…a very warm welcome to the Community! I really hope to have you around here the forum…doubts, victories, questions… this is a very special place where you can share about your guitar journey! :blush:

2 Likes

Hello Shiv and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome Shiva, so nice to have you here :hugs:.
You’ve found a fantastic place to start your guitar journey :smiley:. Have fun and enjoy it :grinning:.

2 Likes