Guitar World Magazine praises Justin

Great to see Justin getting his recognition he deserves. However I think author of this article missed out on something that definitely is not offered by any other internet (or any probably) teacher out there which is the Community itself. I really think the whole Community here puts an extra sense and purpose to stick with it and enjoy the journey even more. That would definitely put the review up to 5* but author probably got lost on the website if he not even mentioned it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Who knows Adi, he could already be amongst us. :scream:

3 Likes

Another aknowledgement for this amazing course and form…I honestly don’t understand the phrase: “quiescent style” , please show me a course that fits all and everyone??

Yes, it’s an odd word to use when referring to someone’s style or manner. It makes no sense. Methinks the author was consulting his thesaurus in “upside-down” mode that day. :crazy_face:, and actually meant " laid-back, cruisy, all-round good bloke".

1 Like

I’ve misplaced my thesaurus. I can’t find the words to say how annoyed I am.

3 Likes

Wow! I fully agree. Justin Guitar is awesome!

I also prefer Justin’s laid back and no BS approach. He’s always to-the-point without being dry. He really makes the lessons feel as if you were in the same room with him.

Honestly, I had to look up what “quiescent” meant. If it’s the opposite of tutorial videos where the visuals and “creative video editing solutions” seem to take precedence over the content, that’s a huge plus in my book.

I could think of a few choice phrases myself, but I would end up in the naughty corner!

1 Like