Guitar World Magazine praises Justin

I just ran across this article of praise!

20 Likes

Canā€™t ask for a more glowing review than that :wave::wave::wave:

4 Likes

ā€œThe siteā€™s main asset is, of course, Justin himselfā€ā€¦
ā€œThe Communityā€ :wink:

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing, @markr31

@larynejg sure you know all about this, but just in case.

2 Likes

Cool.
A very positive write up.

Donā€™t know about ā€œquiescent styleā€ though.
Is that to do with an absence of fake OTT enthusiasm in his intro spiel?

4 Likes

In which case Iā€™d shift it over to the ā€˜Prosā€™ column.

If thereā€™s one thing that irks me no end it is the inevitable ā€œsmash like, subscribe, and click bell notification iconā€ at the end of every video every time, or the beginning, and even multiple times.

I want to scream ā€œI know, this is not my first YT videoā€. I know for somebody this may well be their first YT video and they donā€™t know, but still ā€¦

3 Likes

ā€œInstead, I like to think of Justin as the David Attenborough of the guitar world, amiably guiding millions of us through the otherwise impenetrable jungle that is learning the guitar.ā€

O I loved that one!

:smiley:

6 Likes

Iā€™m waiting for Justinā€™s review of Guitar World Magazineā€¦

7 Likes

ā€œA labour of love if ever there was one.ā€
Oooh yes, I think we all see that and frankly itā€™s part of the attraction. Itā€™s so clear that Justin pours his heart and soul into this.

Couldnā€™t agree with you more there David!!

2 Likes

Genuinely Iā€™m stunned by what Justin has achieved here, I know he has a team of people helping now but you donā€™t when you start out and it takes years to build up any kind of substantial following.

And heā€™s built such a loved and amazing learning tool, the measure of any other, and he offers it (mostly) for free.

And does so out of an absolute genuine passion for music.

2 Likes

Was going to post that quote as well and saw you already had!

Awesome review and weā€™ll deserved for Justin. Such an amazing resource. The GOAT of guitar teachers.

2 Likes

Great review and well deserved.

Did I miss announcement Practical, Fast and Fun Music Theory . Last time I looked it was still plain old PMT that we know and love.

Chappeau Justin !

:sunglasses:

Hey Toby, youā€™ve heard of poetic license. I guess this is journalistic license to add ā€˜Fast and Funā€™ into the programe name :rofl:

1 Like

Hey at least it wasnā€™t fast n furious ! :scream:

1 Like

Letā€™s look at the source:

Cheers,

Keith

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a great review but Iā€™m also puzzled by his quiescent style being a con. I truly believe his teaching style and overall attitude are his most endearing points

6 Likes

Great review, canā€™t understand anything negative from them, must be ā€œcork sniffersā€ I know that Justin is the best, over the years Iā€™ve tried so many so called Guitar tutors to be well qualified to give that opinion!
Been on here a bit over six years and learned more than in the rest of my total of 58 years of playing - go figure!

2 Likes

Yeah I know where it is Keith as I am still loitering around 4.2 I just never noticed the Fast n Fun addition. :sunglasses:

Honestly anyone who can fake such a genuine looking attitude for over a decade should be teaching that not guitarā€¦

2 Likes

Whoā€™s David Attenborough?