Happy Birthday Eric Clapton

77 today and still putting out music.

1 Like

I love his stuff but I’m still sore after he walked off stage in Glasgow summer of 2014 due to ‘technical issues’. No apologies, no refunds. If thousands of people pay a lot of money to watch you surely as a world class professional you can ‘wing it’ a bit. Or at that level are you so up yourself that only perfection will do?

I wish I liked Clapton.
I know I’m missing out :frowning_face:

Never new we shared the same birthday. Guess that’s about all we share :rofl:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Toby. :birthday: :beers:

1 Like

I wish I didn’t like Toby :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Toby. Clapton might be the better player, but you’re better lookin than he is :sunglasses:

Cheers, Shane

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @TheMadman_tobyjenner :beer::birthday::partying_face:

Im with Shane on this one :rofl::metal:

1 Like

happy birthday @TheMadman_tobyjenner !!! :slight_smile:

also happy birthday to mr. clapton! i hope he can learn to get rid of some of the hate in his heart because i love his old music

2 Likes

Now come on, you get 12/10 for enthusiasm, does he?
Happy birthday you old bu993r :cut_of_meat::fries::green_salad::birthday::cake::shaved_ice::tumbler_glass::wine_glass:

1 Like

Happy Birthday Toby @TheMadman_tobyjenner you old rascal.
:slight_smile: :smiley: :cake:

1 Like

Happy birthday Toby. I hope you have a great day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Toby, @TheMadman_tobyjenner
I believe it was yesterday…But congratulations, :partying_face: :bouquet: :sunflower: :beer: :hatching_chick: I hope you have been spoiled a little and have become a bit wiser :slightly_smiling_face:, well at least older, that’s nice too :grin:
Greetings Rogier

Thank you one and all for the birthday wishes. I suspect this will be the one and only reason I get compared to Clapton. Apart from the Slowhands and the fact I can be a maungy sob at times and a fully paid up member of the Grumpy Old Men club.

Ha ! So more than after all.
:sunglasses:

@roger_holland yes I was spoilt - see my Log for details :smiley:

1 Like

All the best Toby your birthday hope you had a great day! Certainly with a new acquisition! :smiley:

1 Like

Happy birthday @TheMadman_tobyjenner , gonna go see what new gear you got now! :smiley::birthday::tada::beers:

1 Like

Happy birthday to both, Mr Madman Jenner and Mr Clapton!