Happy Birthday, Rogier 🎂

:heart_eyes: I love you for this @brianlarsen Brian.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: happy birth day dearest @roger_holland Rogier.

3 Likes

Hi thank you sweet people :sunglasses: :blush: @SgtColon and @Jenndye429 and @jkahn and @adi_mrok and Brian you did something extra special to bring me Maggie to my birthday , hi @batwoman :sunglasses: :kissing_closed_eyes:

And some again thank you :blush:

And @brianlarsen, My girl also liked it very very much, that last sentence was really special :sunglasses:

Hi @Helen0609 and @Malz
Thanks for the congratulations and the appreciation of the song :blush:

and yes Andrea he can be so nice if he makes the effort :sweat_smile::joy:

Hi Nicole @NicoleKKB , thanks :blush:and :sweat_smile: :joy: poor Brian if he will respond to all requests if he says yes to some then it is “the gate of the dam is :boom::joy: I think he will then pull out his wallet :sweat_smile:

And @JokuMuu ,I hope you are “just” very busy with your work :crossed_fingers:
Greetings

4 Likes

Rogier, again, a very happy belated birthday :birthday:! And such a wonderful present!

@brianlarsen You are a wonderful friend! Enjoyed your song very much, especially the lyrics! :star_struck: Nice little twist with the announced key change.

3 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

I had a listen to the song Brian wrote (wasn’t in the position to earlier).

Really enjoyed it. What a great birthday gift. Well done Brian. And happy birthday again Rogier.

2 Likes

Late to the party, as always :see_no_evil:, I wish you all the best for the next 50 years :partying_face::champagne::gift::birthday::bouquet:, Rogier!!! Stay as you are.

And @brianlarsen , what a wonderful idea and present for your Dutch friend :heart_eyes:.

By the way, I’ll celebrate my first half decade in 2024. Just in case, you want to prepare something :grin::sweat_smile:.

4 Likes

Warm fuzzy feelings with all the positive comments only elicit ‘likes’ (not even tags anymore :roll_eyes:)
Thank you.

You heard it here first, folks :grinning:

Aww… She’s an :angel:

We don’t do requests but here’s a cover worth learning. I think I shared for David P’s birthday a while ago :wink:

1 Like

Nothing wrong with warm fuzzy ‘likes’ Brian. :smiley:

2 Likes

That was brilliant!! Loved it!! :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: and loved the ‘key change’ :rofl:
What an awesome gift!

And happy belated birthday Rogier! :birthday: Hope you had an amazing day :heart:

You guys rock!! :heart_eyes: :sunflower:

2 Likes

Thank you Jax :blush: :sunglasses:
It was a good day :sunglasses:
Now I have to laugh again at that face that shouts “key change” :rofl:
And thanks for the many thumbs up throughout the forum :blush:
Greetings

3 Likes

Roger, happy birthday! Brian, that was excellent.

1 Like

What a wonderful gift :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope you had a great birthday party @roger_holland :birthday: And yes, you are correct unfortunately at the moment and probably for a few weeks still, work has gotten the better of me. Well, life is.

1 Like

Awesome stuff Brian, and more importantly happy birthday Rogier!!

1 Like

Thank you thank you @TheOldGuy and @Notter and@JokuMuu and glad to read ,but hope you find quickly a bit of a quiet time at work and a lot of guitar playing time ,we all know that for most people it takes work to be able to play the guitar, but at the same time it takes up just too much time that you actually need/want to play, I’m so happy that I don’t have a problem with that myself. :sweat_smile: :laughing:
Greetings

Now EVERYONE is going to want a @brianlarsen brithday song! This is great! :guitar: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hey Rogier, happy birthday. Hope it’s epic

Here’s the best I can do for you!

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: Brilliant! The sheep was the star for me.

3 Likes

Hey, Rogier! Wish you fun anyway! It’s nice to meet you working on making this community great!

2 Likes

Hi Tony @tony :flushed: :scream:

:joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:
rofl

And Thanks Kyrylo,
It takes many for a good community :sunglasses: and some variety for everyone :smiley:
Greetings,

2 Likes

Rogier, my hope is Justin sees this and is so impressed he does a lesson on that exact happy birthday song. I suspect he’d throw in a kangaroo to two

2 Likes