Happy ' Franciscus of Assisi 'day 💖

In other words…World Animal Day… :hatching_chick: :honeybee: :lady_beetle: :swan: :pig: :cow2: :cat2: :dog2: :unicorn: :spider: :tropical_fish: :cricket:…etc :smile:
As a child and for a long time as an adult I did not understand anything about this day … you are always nice to your pet every day???
Meanwhile, here in the Netherlands it goes a lot further than your own pet and I understand it better … but rather no discussion now.
And I wish all animals that come before your hands and eyes an extra sweet look or pat…
Greetings,Rogier

7 Likes

Here you go :bone: :wink:

4 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:
Shake bellies here with two :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Oooooo…….

Howzat? Real ones (apart from the mechanical bull).

1 Like

That’s exactly right, every day is pet day :heart:

The 5 are gone now :cry:, but we still have Mylo :heart:

3 Likes

Sweet Darrell… :blush:
And the bull is a nice piece of art… :sunglasses:
Greetings…
Edit:
But ,Surely you’ve photoshopped a few things with your cat, branch moon,…or do you live on another planet?

1 Like

Hi Mari,
Amai how annoying that it also gives such sadness,… :cry:
beautiful memories and new animals fill that gap a little … but what beautiful pictures and with that background … when I put the photo on a large screen it’s like whether my head is being looked into … so clear and real…amazing :blush:
Greetings,…

1 Like

Well thanks for reminding me! My husband’s name is Francesco :gift_heart:

1 Like

:grin:
Hi Silvia,
I used to have several Italian friends (Trento- Levico therme),…but the 2 best ones are called Francesco… :smile:
Very nice memories, so thank you too…
And give him an extra pat on his head today… :blush: :smile:
Greetings,…

1 Like

:blush:…eh yeah, an extra pat and sweet look too as you say!!

1 Like

Yes Rogier, the Bull is a work of art - it’s the one that was made for the Commonwealth games that was held not far from where I live.
The Cat image is one I have done, it’s one of my other hobbies, I convert images to digital art and manipulate them to give the desired effect. It was made up from 3 different images and ‘stitched’ together, not quite what I wanted but close enough. The other images were all photos, unadulterated :joy:

1 Like

There’s only one Mother’s day in our house, but 365 pet days, I love them all :heart:

3 Likes

That`s cool :sunglasses:
I spent a few months in a military revalidation center 8 years ago…as a pasifist citizen :grimacing: :confounded: :scream:…but the nice thing was that there were several weekends of training for those commonwealth games :sunglasses:…it was fun to experience …that bull and photos are beautiful…nice hobby… :sunglasses:

Edit:On my way up almost I remenber it was the wrong games…also with your prince , visitings once … the Invictus Games …almost the same :see_no_evil:

1 Like

You do/say that well :sunglasses: :smiley:…and to keep mommy happy the rest of the house has to keep the animals happy for moms day…beautiful pictures…those cows really look at us,and the dog too :heart_eyes:…are they also happens to be yours… or just in the beautiful neighborhood?
Greetings…and,
here it is time to lay down … thanks every body for the photos … as far as I’m concerned, too few of those beautiful photos are shared :smiley: :sunglasses:

The cows don’t belong to me, photo was taken in the Allgäuer Alpen, where my parents-in-law live, but the surrounding is very similar to my home. A lot of mountains and cows. :cowboy_hat_face:
On top, there is my beloved dog Emma :heart:

1 Like

Unfortunately not today, @roger_holland.

I found the two dogs sniffing at something by the side of the house and upon inspection I found a dead little bird. We had a trial with the two found at the scene of the crime. Both pleaded their innocence and claimed to have only come across the body on their usual perimeter patrols. It must have flew into the side of the house. A shame… it was a pretty little bird.

1 Like

3 Likes

:speak_no_evil: :see_no_evil::joy:
They probably often behave like in the picture below yes,… :innocent:
Greetings,…and may the bird r.i.p.

Hi Anyone reading this,

Happy world animal day :smile:

Unfortunately, a day that nowadays also involves a lot of animal suffering here because the animal shelters are overcrowded and the animals outside in nature are not doing too well :cry:

But I like the good things that`s also part of this or follows from it :partying_face: :sunglasses:

And of course this does not apply to your/my own pets, every day is a holiday for them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, but anyone who does something extra for the animals outside today, especially if you keep it up, deserves a place next to Franciscus in a long time :grin:

Greetings and have a lovely day :sunflower:

4 Likes

Goodness, is it that time of the year again?
Well, I’m cooking and eating less animals these days, mainly because I’m the only remaining one in the household who has not gone vegetarian/vegan, and I’m too lazy to prepare menus a la carte :roll_eyes: :rofl:
Here’s an appropriate song from a gig I was at recently, written and performed by my friend Jim Pearson.
Happy World Animal Day :wink:

1 Like