Happy New Year 2024

Happy New Year all of you in this wonderfully positive and engaging community!

6 Likes

Happy New Year everyone. :dizzy: :boom: :clinking_glasses:

:guitar: Best of luck in 2024 :guitar:

6 Likes

Happy new year James. Wishing you a wonderful 2024. Rock on.

Jeff

6 Likes

Hi Everybody,
Hi everyone who has already had it and those who still have to experience it soon, have fun and all the best of course for the new year with lots of music and guitar progress :partying_face: :microphone: :guitar: :notes: :drum: ā€¦

and for the people who, like me, donā€™t can withstand very loud noises and you live in the Netherlands, good luck, this terrible day is almost over ā€¦

But again today there were some pearls to be foundā€¦smilesā€¦besides my wife they were here in this community for me todayā€¦and at the end it was you James ā€¦Hell :grin:

Greetings

8 Likes

Happy New Year!
With guitar learning :heart:

7 Likes

Best wishes for 2024 to the most exceptional online community out there :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkling_heart: :four_leaf_clover: :guitar: :confetti_ball: :smiley:

7 Likes

Happy New Year everyone!! :metal::smiley: :clinking_glasses::champagne::guitar::partying_face::tada:

6 Likes

Happy New Year to all.

5 Likes

Happy new year. Hereā€™s to many guitar successes this year.

giphy

5 Likes

Thanks James for starting this thread :hugs:. I wish you and all the other wonderful community members a great New Years :partying_face::champagne::fireworks:!! May all your guitar dreams come true :guitar::notes::notes::star_struck:.

5 Likes

Happy New Year from the Pacific Northwest (where we have about 11 hours left of 2023) to everyone in the community. Extra good wishes and thanks to the moderators and to Justinā€™s entire team! We wouldnā€™t be here without them. :champagne: :sparkler: :tada:

5 Likes

Happy New year to everyone in the Justin Guitar Community!

Cheers to 2024! :partying_face:

Carolyn

5 Likes

Happy New Year everyone. Hope you all get lots of time for guitar in 2024.

5 Likes

Happy new year to all of this great community!

4 Likes

4 Likes

HAPPY NEW YEAR. Just under 2 hours to go in Michigan, USA.

4 Likes

3 hours to go here in Alberta and counting

4 Likes

Happy new year to everyone! With good health and happiness for you and your family!

5 Likes

Happy New Year to you all. Hopefully we all make lots of progress on our guitar learning journey.

4 Likes

Happy New Year to all you great folks as well! I suppose by now, everyone is in the same year, so hoping we make it a good one.

At least in this country, there is a lot of potential to mess it up, letā€™s work hard for positive change!

5 Likes