Happy New Year 2024

Since some of you live in the future and will be bringing in the new year before me and others live in the past and will be bringing in the new year after me I thought I’d take a moment the now in case I don’t get a chance later to wish you all a happy new year.

27 Likes

Happy New Years to everyone! May 2024 bring you all amazing guitar achievements that you only dreamed you’d achieve.

9 Likes

Happy New Years James and to the forum Family :sparkler: :fireworks:

9 Likes

Happy and Safe New Year James, and everyone in the Community​:tada::tada::tada::champagne::champagne:

8 Likes

All the best in 2024 to the Community, may all your guitar goals become a reality :grin:

8 Likes

:firecracker: :fireworks:

Wish you all the very best :slight_smile:

R

7 Likes

Happy New Year! Best wishes to all :smiley: :sparkler: :fireworks:

7 Likes

Happy new year to all in the community. :partying_face: :partying_face:

8 Likes

Wishing everyone all the best for 2024 !

Happy New Year and keep rockin peeps. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Happy New Year, James! I wish you a lot of fulfilling guitar hours and happy days apart from guitar!

Happy New Year also to all the community members out there. I enjoyed your company throughout the last year very much :dizzy: :100:!

9 Likes

Happy New Year to all and best wishes for 2024.:tada::sparkler::fireworks:

10 Likes

Happy New Year to all of you great peeps here! :tada: :sparkler: :fireworks: :four_leaf_clover:

10 Likes

Happy New Year everyone! :fireworks::tada::clinking_glasses:

8 Likes

Happy New Year James and all of you in the Community! May the best of your wishes come true :stars: :blush:

7 Likes

TO THE BEST COMMUNITY THAT’S BEEN A PLEASURE TO BE A PART OF!

8 Likes

Wishing a Happy New Year to every member of this Community. May your ambition outstrip your ability by just enough to keep you motivated in 2024.

Live long and prosper :vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

Happy New Year and just the very best for 2024 to all of you :fireworks:

Wishing you a great year full of love, laughter, happiness, good health and everything you are wishing for :four_leaf_clover:
And of course a year filled with lots of music, tunes, lyrics, rhythm, melodies, riffs, licks, chords, scales and lots of fun and success on your guitar journey :guitar: :musical_note: :smiley:

Thank you so much JustinGuitar and community for being incredible amazing :hugs:
Can’t wait to see you all in 2024 :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

Cheers
Gunhild :lady_beetle:

8 Likes

Happy New Year! :fireworks: :sparkler: :fireworks: Hopefully 2024 will bring many happy moments for everybody!

7 Likes

Happy New Year everyone! Wishing you all the best in 2024!

6 Likes

Happy New Year my musical friends!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful year!!!

Tod

6 Likes