(Happy) Weekly Update :)

Hey, Community!

What a week - it’s been super busy here, but everything is doing good now! We handled some dev issues after our latest deployment, and you might have experienced blank pages or login problems this week.

Sorry about that! We’re working hard to fix them permanently. There’s still work to do, but you should have a smoother experience with the site right now. Please get in touch with us if you don’t!

I’ve been replying to emails and comments more often than usual now that Fanny has left, and we’re still redistributing her tasks! But what an experience.

It’s heartwarming to read your feedback about Justin’s projects and lessons and the impact JustinGuitar has on your life! It’s a huge privilege to be part of this Community! Thank you. :slight_smile:

It’s also the last weekend to benefit from the App Summer Sale 2022, which means you can get the app for $71.99 instead of $89.99 a year! This offer is valid for new accounts and expires on August 21, 2022.

The even better note is that our dear @DavidP is stable and doing fine in his recovery! We miss him already and can’t wait to have him back.

Justin is still in Australia, and I’m sure having a great time, but we miss him at our team meetings. :slight_smile:

I think that’s it for today!

Have an incredible week.
Laryne & Team

18 Likes

Indeed, we felt it right away that Fanny is gone and @DavidP is recovering from his surgery ^^.

Have a great weekend y’all!

2 Likes

Thanks for the update Laryne, it is great being part of this.
Happy weekend all.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the update, glad to hear @DavidP is doing fine.

1 Like

Hi Laryne,
Thanks fot the update…and I also want to say that I never notice any problems on the website…a delay with something or an extra page load is part of internet, I have never noticed more…so no noticed some inconvenience from this place from the Netherlands ,
Greetings,Rogier