Have guitar, will travel, but without Justin’s lessons. Edit : Now in France! 🇫🇷

Have a great ‘vacances’ my friend :smiley:
Bask in the sunshine (with protection)
Indulge in libations (in moderation)
Entertain the campsite (as much as they can handle) :wink:
Think about a night trip return to foil the jams? :thinking:

1 Like

French tuning is UTC + 2 :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I need to practise your thumb strum. There’s only so much I can expect others to listen to. :woozy_face::joy:
As for your other advice………

1 Like

Guitar seems to have settled in now Toby. I’m currently reading Keef’s autobiography so may have to rethink the tuning. Any advice @DavidP ?

1 Like

Just noticed the Aberlour BBQ accessory tool holder. Assume the contents are long gone !
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Haha yes, I like to think I’m doing my best to save the planet by recycling things others would put in the bin.
I’m currently working on a Balvenie Double Wood tube as the Aberlour one is starting to get a bit frayed round the edges!

Targeted reply still not working. I’m on a roll now. Nothing to do with the Balvenie. :rofl:
@TheMadman_tobyjenner

2 Likes

I’d suggest “try the Poutine”, but that’s Quebec, not mother country France.

Of course you could ask for it anyway…if you want to annoy the locals :wink:

2 Likes

@Tbushell
I’ve just looked up poutine. French fries and cheese curds! I’ll maybe give that one a miss. :joy:

2 Likes

Ah but replied directly after my post, so the arrow won’t show. Wait until someone else has posted after this and then try. If my theory is right you should then see it. I am sure someone can drop a post in before you reply.

Poutine’ - not to be confused with ‘putain:wink:

3 Likes

After I’ve read this:

I was sure, this will come up next:

Boys will be boys :rofl:

@sairfingers Have a nice holiday and lots of hours to play guitar :guitar:

4 Likes

Hehe, I was simply complying with Toby’s ‘reply request’ :laughing:
It was low-hanging fruit :rofl:

3 Likes

Ok Toby I’m trying your theory.

1 Like

Yes your right. The little targeted reply thing has worked.

1 Like

Yep but this one won’t “work” as its directly after your post ! Yet again we have saved the world ! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Even songs have been made about it.
Last Reply - Keifer Sanchez

2 Likes

Yes I’ve come across the word putain a lot over the years on my holiday travels. Most often used when someone throws a bad boule during a pétanque game. :smiley:

Yes boys will be boys Andrea. We never really grow up do we! :grin:
Sorry Brian I’m now getting carried away with targeted replies! It’s so hot at the moment I don’t have the energy to do anything else.

Yes boys will be boys Andrea. We never really grow up do we. :grin:

Thanks god! :joy::+1:

PS: still can’t do that targeted reply thing. Doesn’t work any more :roll_eyes: Did I get that right, that there has to be one reply of another person in between, that the function works?

1 Like