Have You Ever Seen The Rain - CCR

Hi Mark,

That sounded great, solid rhythm, good singing, really enjoyed listening. Not familiar with the song despite watching a docu on CCR some time ago. I think maybe they focused more on the disharmony within the group, anyway I am now, thank you for sharing. That’s another one on a playlist.

Best wishes,

Alan

1 Like

Can’t go wrong with a bit of CCR. Great cover Mark.

1 Like

Great job Mark, we are huge CCR fans. HIs vocals are hard to replicate for me, so I have to be creative. Another fun one is Bad Moon Rising.

1 Like

Sounding good there Mark. You seem to be pretty comfortable jumping to and from the F. Any chance you could stay on C and G barre chords in the verse and switch to open chords (apart from the F) in the chorus? It’s a workout, and I’m fairly sure the original has open chords throughout the song, but it would add a bit of depth when playing solo. In any case, a good performance!

1 Like

HI Jeff, yeah no reason why not to stick with barre chords through the verses, I’m generally quite comfortable with them so will give it a shot sometime. Thanks for the suggestion! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very nice Mark and it is great to see you back posting your recordings.

Really well played and sung. It is also nice to see how well your singing is coming on too.

1 Like

:metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like

This is good. Nice playing, good timing, singing is not bad, that would probably improve after you performed it a few times. Just sounds like your singing while thinking about playing. I’m talking from a wealth of experience of doing exactly the same, so don’t ask me what the answer is, repetition I guess.
Anyway it’s called Justin guitar and the guitar is great👍

1 Like

Ops, Sorry Mark. I can’t believe I missed this from Last year. :confounded: great job on the song. I’ve just started learning this but a more traditional Strumming pattern. I think the style you use will be a bit harder for me right now.

Really good job Mark. Gotta love CCR.

R

1 Like

Great tune and great job

1 Like

Sounds great Mark :exclamation: There are a couple of chord changes in this song that gives me some work and you do those really really good. Bravo. Thanks for sharing :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: Inspiring :smiley:

1 Like