Have you ever thought how is it to play a guitar in space?

Well I haven’t but now I know and I am sure you would like to as well! :laughing:

4 Likes

worlds most traveled guitar

2 Likes

Actually for those seriously interested here is a full version and guy talks about interesting stuff like how strings behave in space, how is it playing without a strap sort of standing etc etc.

1 Like

That’s Canadian Astronaut Chris Hadfield. He was in space for 166 days total over 3 differnt missions. He was also the first Canadian to walk in space.

2 Likes

I wasn’t expecting a true Canadian not to know that haha! :grinning: was it the only Canadian in the space though? As video is relatively young so probably not that many more people travelled over there in this period of time?

1 Like

David Saint-Jacques was the last Canadian in space afik returned June 2019

1 Like

Imagine getting to space and snapping your G string.

1 Like

There has been 10 astronauts and 1 space tourist in the last 25 years.
The Canadian space tourist is William Shatner aka Captain Kirk.
He went up with Jeff Bezos

That guy looks way too relaxed, hasn’t anyone told him there are scary things in space???

1 Like

I had never seen the original post of the Canadian Astronaut. I first came across him in this video.

R.

1 Like

And the first musician in space with major copywrite problems :grimacing: ,…that also made the news here,
Greetings,…

1 Like

… and the most expensive 'Milli Vanilli miming act ever :rofl:

1 Like

And to answer your question,…I haven’t taken a plane for 22(?) years with great pleasure,…so the need to depart from here on thousands and thousands of liters of fuel first the earth and then falling 28000 kilometers around the earth I don’t have at all,… If I win it I will give my tag to you Adrian :smile:

1 Like

:see_no_evil:,… :rofl:

And I’ll take it as long as I am not giving any good press to Mr Bezos and Branson :laughing:

1 Like

What a gigachad

Gives a whole new meaning to the film, Space jam.

2 Likes

The way Bezos treated Shatner I wouldn’t want to be near anything about him :confused:

1 Like

Hatfield also put out a fantastic book " You Are Here: Around the World in 92 Minutes" The description (from GoodReads) is:

A visually stunning tour of Earth from the astronaut whose photographs - taken from the International Space Station - made us fall in love with our planet all over again .

If you get a chance have a look, some of the photographs really are stunning.

Glen

1 Like