Hawaiian Highway

A quick spin on a Hawaiian Highway:

12 Likes

Hi Clint,
What a wonderful variety of music to start the morning with :sunglasses: :clap:
The stop/red traffic light at the end is my start of this day’s guitar playing session… :sunglasses:
greetings,

1 Like

I am truly enjoying the guitar music.
This recording is awesome, a good mix , guitar rules!!!
Thank you for this superb production.

Sounds great as always Clint :+1:

I’ll take that to start my day, thanks Clint, loved it!!

Some chill vibes there CT

Love me a bit of a smorgasbord for breakfast :smiley:
I went for the acoustic appertizer but pigged out a bit on the meaty third section with the dirtier staccato rhythm keeping the cool flavours of the lead meanderings on between the road markings.
(no apologies for mixed metaphors :laughing:) You almost skidded into full Hawaiian slide a couple of times :wink:
Good stuff, my man :sunglasses:

Hey CT,
Hope that was you shooting the footage on a vacation over there? If not, you are missing out.

Nice round of guitar work, well played, soothing and very relaxing! Good tones on guitars.

Great stuff, keep it up!
LB

If only every journey was as delightful as that spin on the Hawaiian Highway. Super stuff.

Yep, nothing like a little vacay in Hawaii. Thanks for the views and comments. Much appreciated.

When you can soundtrack your own existence :exploding_head::heart_eyes:

A tasty mix of styles and sounds there Clint. Really good, I enjoyed that.

Clint, I was trying hard to find a word to describe this track. I landed on the word swagger. (Apparently it stands for defiant and strong with the potential to tip into arrogance if uncontrolled. Every day I learn something new!)

And I think that’s what it is. No matter how laid back the track is, it has the strength and it feels like you know exactly where you’re going and what you want to say with it.

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you Clint, that was 6 minutes of pure, laidback joy and a great start to my day. :sunglasses:

Was that a car journey of yours?