Hello All from Gary in Redcar North Yorkshire UK

Welcome aboard, Gary! :smiley:

You’re in very good company here, lots of guitar lovers. Wish you loads of fun on your guitar journey! :slight_smile:

Cheers - Lisa

Welcome, Gary.

Welcome Gary from another shire dweller.

That makes you sound like a Hobbit Mal :rofl: Guess the 18 years in Wakefield makes me one too ? :rofl:

1 Like

Gary @GaryA1
Welcome from a fellow North Easterner.
Michael

Hello Alan
Many thanks for dropping me a line.

I have been playing for about 10 years now on and off as I had a busy career but now I’m retired I have lots of time to hopefully become better.

I love all types of genres especially bryan adams, john mellencamp, nik kershaw, bon jovi etc.
Please keep in touch

Regards

Gary

1 Like

Hi Lisa

Many thanks for your warm welcome. Thank you

1 Like

Hello Mat

Many thanks for your warm welcome.

Where do you reside?

Kind Regards

Gary

1 Like

Hi Greg

Many thanks for dropping me a line.

Where do you reside now?

What kind of genres do you like?

Regards

Gary

Hi Roger

many thanks for your warm welcome

Regards

Gary

Hi Johnny

many thanks for your warm welcome

Regards

Gary

Hello Gary and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

Good Morning

Thanks for your warm welcome

Regards

Gary

Hello Gary (from Richard in Stockton).
Welcome to JustinGuitar and the Community. The Community is large, as is the website. If you need any help with a lesson specific question or with any general guitar learning question then do not hesitate to ask. There are many good folk here who will happily offer help and encouragement to those coming up behind them on Justin’s Beginner Courses. They embody and carry the pay-it-forward ethos we have nurtured for many years in our community. There are many old hands too who have years and (hopefully) a bit of wisdom they can bring as they give their support to those hitting the road blocks - which we all do.
Just ask if you need anything.
Cheers :slight_smile:
| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Official Guide, Approved Teacher & Community Moderator.

A post was split to a new topic: Hello from Duncan in kent, England

Hello Richard
Happy New Year!
Lovely to hear from you and many thanks for your in depth reply too, much appreciated.

I am delighted to have joined this community and I have loved watching Justin’s videos over the years too.

A little about me; I have been playing guitar for about 10 years now on and off due to a very busy career however; I have now taken early retirement and have begun to explore and hopefully assess how good/bad I am as a guitarist and for 2024 and beyond want to develop into a more structured and more rounded guitarist at the intermediate level.

I recently looked up all Justin’s approved teachers and I came across you here in the north east and to be honest was going to drop you a line or call you to see if you could maybe add me to your student list if you have space?

Does the community ever meet up here in the north east or is it purely an on-line chat room for guitarists.
Anyway many thanks once again Richard and I very much look forward to speaking to you in the near future.
Regards
Gary

1 Like

Gary @GaryA1
About few miles north of you in Washington
Michael

Hi Gary. I’ve lived in Aberdeenshire for the last 14 years or so. I also retired about a year, I like most genres except most rap and most heavy metal, oh and most everything in the last 10-15 years :joy:

Hi Gary, welcome to the community forum.

Hi Gary welcome. Good you have now some extra time for the guitar and the purpose to get the most of that time.The community is all about guitar and just that leaves us endless subject of conversation. The community is worldwide so the only way we can easily meet is online through the Justin Guitar Community Open Mics and now through the clubs. Justin has recent tried some other ways of interaction. Have fun.