Hello and Welcome To All You Newbies

I just want to offer a warm welcome to all the folks who have joined the Community in the last couple of weeks. I’ve been under the cosh with a few other things and not had too much forum time.

So given the volume of folks who have recently arrived, I want to say a big Hello, good to see you all here. Anyway this "bulk HI :wave: " saves me saying the same thing twenty times. :smile:

You have all found the best online resource for learning the guitar in a structured and progressive fashion and Justin’s courses will take you a very long way indeed. Most of the folk here have all trodden the same path and have experienced pitfalls and difficulties in that journey, so we can all pass on those experiences to those following along behind us.

So if you ever get stuck or are unsure about something, don’t be afraid to ask. We are all here to help.

Enjoy your journey.

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

15 Likes

You should change your username into TheNiceman_tobyjenner :+1: :wink:

1 Like

Andrea

What and ruin my hard earned reputation :scream:
Thank for your kind words.

Cheers

Toby

Haha, Dude’s just trying to make friends with the newbies ‘cause anyone who’s been around more ‘n a couple of months knows what an ornery ol’ codger he is :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Toby you are a gentleman and a scholar of music. We all appreciate your help and advice. This is the first movie clip I could find where the name Toby is mentioned.

Jeff

Ha Vinnie Jones one of my football heroes and all round good geezer. Only ever saw the first Gone In 60 Seconds from '74 but Mr Jones has become an icon for Lundan 'ardmen when it comes to celluloid fantasy, epic in Snatch. Ironically most people think of Toby as a name for a dog, especially my French voisine, Which brings us full circle back to Snatch and accents.

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome message :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wasn’t my intention to knock the madman from his pedestal :rofl:
Just to clarify: Mr. Jenner isn’t nice at all. He’s a mad guitar junkie. Took him decades to get there :joy:
Reputation restored! :cowboy_hat_face:

That will do nicely Andrea.
:clown_face:

1 Like

There’s also that scene in Reservoir Dogs in the cafe at the start :wink:

I forgot about that one. Harvey Keitel and Toby Wong. The mad man doesn’t look like he could be a Wong though lol.

2 Likes