Hello - Danyaal from San Francisco!

Hi everyone! My name is Danyaal and I’m a 28 year old guitarist from San Francisco :slight_smile:

I’ve been using JustinGuitar since 2017-ish and I’ve grown so much as a guitarist since that time! I’ve been so heads down in music that I forgot about the most fun aspect of music… THE COMMUNITY!!

Anyways, I love all types of music, but I am very partial to guitar driven music from the 60s-70s and over the course of the last year I’ve been working very hard on my original music! And now that we’re in 2022, my resolution is to start releasing it starting with my first song which will be released later this month! I’m very excited and very nervous haha.

Anyways, I’d love to know if anyone else out here works on any original music/anyone else who loves psychedelia that we can bond over!

Cheers! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi Danyaal! I’m new here and a newbie at learning guitar, but welcome! You’re intro is inspiring and I can’t wait to hear your release!!!

1 Like

Welcome to the community Danyaal

1 Like

Welcome to the Community, Danyaal. You’ll find quite a lot of originals get posted in the AVOYP section (Audio-Video of You Playing), and many more are included in various Learning Logs, transported over from the old Forum. Take a look through, and when you’re ready post yours!

1 Like

Hi Danyaal, looking forward to you original song!

1 Like

Good to have you here Danyaal. Your musical progress sounds interesting. Every best wish for the launch of your first original.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, my wife and I have a soft spot for San Francisco, we eloped and got married there in 2000.

I mostly play covers, yet have a few songs of my own that I’m working on from time to time. The lyrics are the easy part for me.

1 Like

Hello Danyaal and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Danyaal, i’m still very much at the beginner stage. Good luck with your release. I hope to hear it soon :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the Community, Danyaal. Your website looks cool.

I look forward to hearing your music and you joining in the Community.

1 Like

Welcome to the community Danyaal :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello and a warm welcome to the community.

There are quite a few folk here who do write and record originals. You can explore some of the archives ported across from the old forum, and I’m sure new content will be added to interest you too.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so much for the warm welcome everyone! :slight_smile:

I’ll definitely keep you all updated when I release the song because I would love your feedback on it!! And I can’t wait to see you all around the forums as we all grow in our guitar journeys!

1 Like

Hi everyone! I just wanted to give a quick update that I released my song: https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/danyaal/hidden-in-a-dream

I hope you like it :slight_smile:

1 Like