Hello everybody from Marco_BN. I'm back, finally

After my first try in the learning guitar journey with Justin, I’m back after several months.
I’m really confident that this could be the good try. I don’t feel the stupid hurry and the need to rush in the lessons. I want to feel and enojoy the learning process, so here I am.

I’m Marco, 41, from Italy. Hi all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Hi Marco, warm welcome to the Community!

That is a great mindset to have! Learning guitar is a lifelong journey so just buckle down and enjoy the ride :slight_smile: Glad to have you here!

1 Like

Ciao Marco, gentile da parte tua unirti a noi. Per quanto riguarda il tuo viaggio con la chitarra? Assolutamente giusto, non c’è bisogno di affrettarsi.
Ben arrivat

Saluti

Toby
:sunglasses:

Per gentile concessione di Google Translate

1 Like

Thank you mate. I spent the last months to apply that mindset in the life first :star_struck:

1 Like

Che bello, mi sento a casa tra amici. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Welcome Marco, glad you came back :grinning:

With a mindset like this you’ll flourish.

1 Like

Hi Marco, welcome to the Community. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It sounds so nice to read this wish. Aside from the guitar, I feel that my whole life is starting to blossom. Thank you very much. :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks Richard. :hugs:

That’s great, Marco! I can relate in some way – since really learning to play guitar (18 months in), I feel more inclination to learn new things and to experience life more. Even at age 65!!! Keep it up!

2 Likes

Welcome, Marco.

I can only echo what the others have said. You have an empowering mindset that will enable the learning. It’s a never-ending journey, so set your direction and enjoy it day-by-day, at your own pace.

Look forward to progress updates as you keep on keeping on

1 Like

Wow Bob. Your great example sounds like a wonderful motivation to me.
Thank you. :hugs: :pray:

1 Like

I saw some video from your YT’s channel… what say? That your advice is really appreciate

Because I think that you did the same to “arrive” to do so well today (and for, the half of your skill, now, it would be enough :heart_eyes:) . Thank You David :pray:

1 Like