Hello everybody Rick 168 from Australia

Rick, welcome to the community forum.

Hello SteveL_G99 , thank you for your welcome. Very heart warming welcome from the community, very humbling indeed .
Very great full to be here , having an excellent time and practicing hard .

cheers
Rick168

1 Like

Hi! Welcome to the community. :smile: The closest person I have to a guitar inspiration now is Andy Timmons. John Mayer’s pretty cool, if I remember right. :smiley:

Welcome aboard Rick, there’s a good few Aussies on this forum. , hopefully you get great advice and inspiration here :+1:

Welcome Rick.

Hello tony, thank you for your welcome, shall we ossie ossie ossie oy oy oy.
Thanks mate
cheers
Rick168

1 Like

Hello AshenRose, thank you for your welcome. It is great to have so many talented people John Mayer is at the top but boy there are a lot others who also deserve the recognition but have not made it to the big times.
We can only dream but what dreams.

cheers Rick168

1 Like

Hello MadModMcd, thank you for your welcome. I am sure I will ,looking forward to the advice and seeing by all the posts what a great inspiration.

cheers Rick168

1 Like

Hello KaneSuma, thank you for your welcome.

cheers Rick168

Hello Richard and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

Stick with it and I’m sure you’ll be shredding that Epiphone of yours before you know it.

Hi Richard, welcome. Good you chose JustinGuitar as your main guitar learning resource. With it you can have a long term journey of improvement. Nothing you have learnt previously is wasted. Build on that, fix any bad habits caught and when the time is right go back to that lead guitar you want to master.

Hello SgtColon, thank you for your welcome, may be not shredding but a bit of progressive rock if this is the right terminology.
Thanks again, cheers
Rick168

1 Like

Hello dobleA, thank you for your welcome, I am glad I found JustinGuitar to carry on my journey. A bit like walking in the wilderness lost and wola . Good to find a good structure , practice and a wonderful community to share and belong too.

Thank you, cheers
Rick168

1 Like

Hi Rick.
You’ve found your place to learn at last.
Welcome to the community.
Richard
:slight_smile:

Hi Richard, yes thank you. Have made a firm commitment to following Justin,s courses, they certainly have given me the direction I needed.

Loving the adventure that is unfolding and the community.

cheers Rick168

1 Like

Hi Rick

Hi from another Aussie (well, sort of😀). It’s hard not to be inspired by Kfir Ochaion watching his playing is mesmerising at times😳.

Welcome to the Community Rick.
:sunglasses: