Hello everyone from Barcelona

Hello, I’m Samu.
Two years ago I lost all the motivation to learn playing guitar. I just get lost in random lessons from YouTube. I remember myself all days that music is one of the most important thing in my life, it’s because of that I started learning guitar.
I started the beginner course 3. Now I practice every day and I keep the motivation and maybe someday I will become a good guitar player. I have a lot of work to do.
Thanks for reading.
Cheers!

5 Likes

Hi Samu,
Welcome and i wish you a lot of fun,. :sunglasses:…random lessons from you-tube
is almost impossible to do and maintain for normal mortals, … this way of Justin will help you to become a good guitar player ,… and if you do have a little time every day then it will go faster than you could imagine ,…good luck and see you soon :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

3 Likes

Welcome, Samu! I’m so glad you found Justin. He is such a fantastic teacher (possibly the best I (haven’t yet :sweat_smile:) met). I wish you well in your guitar journeys!

2 Likes

Hi Samu, welcome to the community! I’m sure, Justin’s well structured programm will keep you on track. Just follow his lessons and you will build up your fundamental skills to be able to become a decent guitar player. Good luck and have fun!

3 Likes

Welcome Samu
This is a great place to keep yourself motivated. Clear learning path with plenty of resources

3 Likes

Hi Samu and welcome from me too! Great to read you’ve started playing again, hope you work hard ( :wink: ) and enjoy your learning! Look forward to hearing your progress :+1:

3 Likes

Hey Samu, welcome to the community, good to hear you are finding your groove with your guitar playing. For me, the big difference was when I could finally play a song all the way through, that gave me huge motivation to keep at it. And the rewards are so very good when you do. Look forward to hearing more from you.

2 Likes

Hello Samu, and a warm Welcome to the community :hugs:.
I’m absolutely certain, by following Justins structured course and regular practice, you’ll finally become the musician you want to be :blush:.
Wish you lots of fun along your guitar journey :grinning:.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Samu. You have found the right place for structured learning and avoiding getting lost in random lessons. All the best with your learning. I’m sure you will become a good guitar player following Justin’s course.

2 Likes

Hello Samu and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

I’m glad you read you got your mojo back. Justin helps you do that. Enjoy your journey.

2 Likes

Hello Samu.
It’s great that you have found the desire to learn and play once again. Many here, myself included, have had periods in life when we put the guitar aside, for whatever reason. Justin has enable and empowered so many, like you, to get back to the music and the enjoyment of it all.
Cheers :smiley:
| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Official Guide, Approved Teacher & Moderator