Hello everyone Garry from England

hi I’m Garry 63 and have been a beginner guitarist for about 20 years with retirement (hopefully) looming I though it about time to get serious about playing (also I have bad g.a.s and wife want to know what I do with all these guitars.

5 Likes

Hey Garry, welcome to the community. I’m 64 and retired recently. I’m sure enjoying the extra time it gives me to spend on the guitar. Look forward to hearing more from you.

1 Like

Greetings Garry! Welcome and good luck justifying that GAS with improved skills :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Garry. Older guitar students - can ‘old dogs’ learn new tricks?
Here’s a thread about all the 20 year beginners on the forum

1 Like

Hi Garry,
Welcome,Have fun with this good pension plan,. :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Hello Gary and welcome aboard. :slight_smile:

Sounds like a great way to spend retirement.

1 Like

Hi Garry, welcome and terrific to meet you! Wish you all the best with your learning, interested to see the guitar collection!! :wink:

1 Like

Hi Garry, what a wonderful retirement plan :smiley:. And a warm Welcome to the community :hugs:. It’s the perfect place to be, if you want to hang around with other guitar enthusiasts :grinning:. Lots of very kind and helpful people here :blush:.

1 Like

Welcome Garry. Its a good retirement plan, just get started now.

1 Like

Welcome to the Community Garry! :blush:

1 Like

Welcome Gary. Never to old to rock out.

1 Like

Allo there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Hi Garry. Welcome to our great community. Positive support, encouragement and friendship aplenty here.
Shout if you need any help.

ps
Guitars?
Did you say guitars?

Pics or it didn’t happen!!

Cheers :smiley:
| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Official Guide, Approved Teacher & Moderator