Hello everyone, Gary from Seattle, Washington

I live in a suburb of Seattle. I have been trying to learn the guitar off and on over the past 10 years. I have seen some of Justin’s videos and feel that his style of teaching will help me learn how to play.
I know a few basic chords but that is about as far as it goes. This journey of learning to play will be a challenge and rewarding in the end.

3 Likes

Warm welcome to the Community, Gary. You have come to the right place and many have followed Justin’s path and learned to play. Enjoy the adventure.

A very warm welcome to the community Gary. If you have come across Justin’s lessons by chance online, now is the time to set about following the lessons in their intended order and learn using the structured teaching approach he delivers for free. Grade 1 is where it all begins. All Lessons | JustinGuitar.com
Cheers
Richard :slight_smile:

HI Gary and welcome, as to advice ^^^^ What Richard said. Do that and you will be fine. :sunglasses:

Hello Gary, Welcome aboard. I’m sure you’ll have lots of fun and other rewards along the way!

Hello and welcome Gary. :slight_smile:

Hi Gary and welcome to the community. Stick with the program and you’ll build a strong foundation for the future. I started a year ago with no musical knowledge at all and I’m astounded at how much i’ve learned. Good luck :slightly_smiling_face: