Hello From Alistair, a South African in New Zealand!

Hi peeps, Alistair here. Been with Justin for a couple of years now and have not really taken advantage of the forum / community side of things. Hopefully that will change, I plan to become a little more serious in the coming new year with regards to theory and technique :slight_smile:

Hope you all have a good one!

6 Likes

Welcome to the New Community Alistair. Lots to do and see.
Very friendly people ready to give you a hand with what ever you need.

2 Likes

Much appreciated, hope to make better use of the community :slight_smile: and possibly help where I can.

Hi Alistar :wave:

Good to see you, as Stitch said nothing but helpful folks here and keeping the spirit of the old forum alive in the shiny new house. Have a look around and holler if anything is unclear but most of all jump in and join in.

Cheers

Toby
:

1 Like

Welcome to the new community. My wife is originally from Napier and I played my first ever open mic at the Rose Cafe in a little town called Clive ? between Hastings and Napier. NZ is such a stunning country.

1 Like

I’m in Hastings…small word lol

1 Like

Cheers! Will do, looking forward to this next phase.

1 Like

Sure is a small world. A muso friend of ours, Hans, is a barista at a cafe called ‘Kolachi’ at 147 Emerson Street. He’s got an amazing voice. If you are near there, drop in and say Hello from me. He makes a good coffee too.

1 Like

I would, but I’m not allowed in because I’m not vaxxed lol

Welcome Alistair :slight_smile:
Ask for any help and support you need.

1 Like

Thanks Richard, much appreciated!

Welcome, can’t wait to learn from you.

1 Like

Hi Alistair, so glad you’ve come out of the shadows and shown your face. Welcome. Don’t get too serious, music can be fun.

1 Like

Never too serious :slight_smile: Just time to knuckle down a bit lol

1 Like

Greeting, Alistair, from David a South African in South Africa

Good to meet you here.

1 Like

Howzt :slight_smile: David, hope you are not melting at this time of year. Good to meet you as well!

Weather is most unseasonal, Alistair. Grey overcast rainy … not getting all the pool time that I anticipated.

1 Like

Hot and humid here, feels like Durban!

1 Like