Hello from Andy in sunny Bradford (UK)

Hi all, just saying hi from another oldie looking to learn, my name is Andy, I am 60 years young and am looking at learning for my own pleasure. I look forward to talking to you soon, when I ask for advice (and I will need it).

14 Likes

Welcome Andy. It’s a great place!

Thank you for the welcome.

Welcome aboard Andy. I’m only a smidge younger than you and started my guitar journey in January 23. Hope you have a great journey.

Hey Andy, welcome to the community. I started at the age of 53 and well over a decade later haven’t put down the guitar, it’s a wonderful journey and a wonderful instrument. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Hello Andy!

:+1::fire::+1::heart_eyes:

Just ask…someone will answer you…we’re just so many here :see_no_evil::blush::grin:

Hi Andy, welcome to the community forum. After many false starts, I started at the beginning of Justin’s course at the age of 66. So it is never to late to start learning.

1 Like

:wave:

R.

Hey! Welcome to the forums. :smiley: Ask away, people are generally pretty helpful here from what I’ve seen. :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard Andy. I’m in your age bracket also , hopefully you get great advice and inspiration here :+1:

1 Like

Hello Andy, and a warm welcome to the community :hugs:.
You‘ve found a wonderful place for your guitar journey :smiley:.
I wish you lots of fun with your six-string-friend :slightly_smiling_face:.

Hello Andy.
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

Thank you all for the warm welcome

Hello Andy… Welcome to the community :smiley:

Welcome, @Andy19634 !

Welcome Andy, I wish you a lot of fun and don’t hesitate to ask, the community will help you.

Welcome Andy, Great time to learn loads of great tools and great teacher enjoy the journey :+1:
A

Hello and welcome to our community Andy. :slight_smile:

You’ve come to the right place to learn how to do it properly.

Good to meet you Andy, welcome!

Hi Andy, welcome. Just ask if you need help, someone can have the answer.