Hello from Ann in QLD Australia

Hi I’m Ann from QLD Australia I’m a newbie I have never played guitar before.

13 Likes

Hello Ann,

Welcome to the community, and to the beginning of a great journey, from a fellow Aussie, in NSW.

Stick close Justins tuition, engage with the community, and have fun with it. Great bunch of people here from all over.

All the best,
Cheers, Shane

1 Like

Thank you. I’m also new to posting on web sites.

Hi Ann welcome to JG! We all started there, just have some patience as it all takes time and a lot of effort!

Welcome to the forum Ann

Hi Ann, welcome to the community. Take it step by step with Justin and you’ll be making music in no time.

Welcome! :slight_smile:

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Hi Ann
Nice to meet you :slight_smile:

Hey Ann, welcome to the forum, nice to meet another Aussie here. Which part of Queensland? I’m involved with a music club (acoustic) on the Gold Coast. Also make it to gatherings in and around the Sunny Coast.

I started learning over 10 years ago and Justin Guitar is where I started. Once you get the hang of a song or two it becomes less of a chore and a lot more like fun. Stick with it, you won’t regret it!!!

1 Like

Hi and welcome :slight_smile:

Hi Ann,
Welcome ,and i wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

Welcome, Ann! Hope you get a lot of joy out of your guitar learning. Nice to have you here.

Well, you’ve come to the right place , Welcome Anne.

Welcome Ann :slightly_smiling_face:

Justin will see you on the right track

Ann, welcome aboard. Justin, without a doubt has the best thought out lessons on the internet. I am a long time listener and the only advice I would offer is to follow the lessons in a strict sense. I made the foolish mistake of jumping forward, thinking I was ready and I think it slowed my progress down in a large way. My only suggestion to Justin is to figure out a way that ensures a student is ready to move forward. This, of course, is way easier to say then do because of the wide variety of students, but I think is obtainable. I know it would have helped me tremendously. Even though I am a Yank, I have been to your great country a number of times and loved it.

1 Like

Hello Ann and a warm welcome. :slight_smile:

I hope you enjoy your guitar adventure.

Hello Ann, welcome to the community.

Hello Ann, welcome to JustinGuitar and the community.
You have come to a great place to learn guitar and hang out with others in a friendly and caring community.
Ask if you need any help or guidance.
Cheers
Richard

Thank you Richard all is going well just a problem with my D cord but other than that all is good. :+1: moving along slowly taking my time before I move to the next module.

1 Like