Hello from Ben in Olalla, WA

Hello Ben, and a warm welcome to the community :hugs: .
Thatā€™s a really beautiful guitar, youā€™ve got. (I also play on a Harley Benton - but a totally different model :blush: ).
I wish you a joyful guitar journey :smiley: .

2 Likes

Thank you NicoleKKB! I couldnā€™t be happier with the quality and beauty of my Harley Benton.

2 Likes

Hi Ben, welcome to JustinGuitar and the community.
I see you have gone for a timeless classic in your guitar choice. :slight_smile:

There are many old dogs sniffing around these parts, many wishing they had picked up guitar in their precocious teenage years. But alas. It is what it is. The main thing to say about time and age is do not rush in seeking to make up for lost time. Good foundations and techniques will enable you to play better no matter what your age. Learn well and learn properly and enjoy.
And learn songs, learn songs, learn songs.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Richard for the good and much appreciated advice. I have been going through the modules and thoroughly enjoying the new items I encounter in each of them. I do need to concentrate more on learning songs. It is easy to get caught up in learning technique and becoming lax on learning songs which is what it is all about in the long run.

I love the classic 335 style semi hollow body guitar and I now have another classic on the way. It is supposed to arrive on Wednesday, just two days away. It is a Fender American Telecaster Performer. Canā€™t wait to play it.

1 Like

My new guitar has arrived. It is a Fender American Telecaster Performer. The body is sandblasted Ash. It has a maple neck with rosewood fingerboard. The color is Daphne Blue. Iā€™m very happy with the finish and setup and it sounds great.

5 Likes

Happy NGD Ben. It looks very swish.

2 Likes

Hi Ben,
Happy NGD :sunglasses: :partying_face:
Iā€™ve never seen this one beforeā€¦Beautiful :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you. They were made exclusively for Sweetwater Music. It caught my eye when I was looking for a Telecaster.

2 Likes

Hi Ben, Happy NGD. It looks nice, very special colour.

2 Likes

Welcome Ben! Great to have you here with us. Love your Guitar. Itā€™s stunning :heart_eyes:.

2 Likes