Hello from CT in Lake Balboa CA

Hi, how is everybody doing? I heard there was free guitar playing and bubble gum over here. Digging the new BBS with only a few nits:

• Font colors are hard to read in chrome at night.
  • No optional tags yet. Can I just enter my own at some point?

Are we able to embed images from our local hard drives?:

It’s looking like it. This one was from my “Faces of Pain” series. :slight_smile:

See some familiar faces here, I will interact with folks once I get the font issue under control.

3 Likes

Great to see you here Clint, was hoping to see you soon here :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m late to the thing as usual! Good to see you over here Adrian.

Hey great we get some seafood perspective. Hello Clint good to see you here.
Regards images you can upload direct from PC (I assume handhelds as well) using the picture frame doofer from the post options/commands, little box around the middle of the line.

Cheers

Toby
:shell:

1 Like

Welcome Clint.

Slowly slowly seems as if a good number of the Forum regular posters are being included in the soft launch of the new Community Platform

1 Like

Hey @CT1 great to have you here as well!

For each issue or question you have, make a topic in the #new-community-issues-and-questions category, as I will follow-up on them separately!

1 Like

Good morning Clint and good to see you’ve arrived!

1 Like

Hello Clint, easy to drag images right into here. :bat:

2 Likes

Hey @adi_mrok @tobyjenner @DavidP @LievenDV @Rossco01 @batwoman , thanks for the welcome and so glad to be able to @ you for reals!

The font issue I was seeing was tied to a dark theme that was oddly the default. The font colors are absolutely impossible. There’s a lot to like here with the new board. Such a cool deal and so nice see folks over here. I need to give @JustinGuitar some of my money for the effort. I’m stoked! I wouldn’t pay a red cent for that old message board and will never go back if I can help it.

@LievenDV , which part of the forum do I use to ask questions?

2 Likes

I addressed this issue before regarding dark scheme, but there is a section called #new-community-issues-and-questions - just click the hashtah and pouf, you’re there! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome to the new hangout Clint. Lots of new feature to
explore

Welcome Clint.

I agree. I had this on my phone too. It seemed to switch to dark theme automatically in the evening, and I couldn’t see any way to switch it back. I hope they fix that soon.

Cheers,

Keith

PC issue remains, my phone seems to be okay in terms of dark mode

@stitch @Majik , thanks for the welcome. Good to be here with you good folks! Should be a fun new era.

2 Likes

Good to see you in the new digs, Clint.

1 Like

Likewise sir. Welcome to the fray!

Good day to you Clint, a sunny welcome.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks @Richard_close2u ! We know the forum is in fine hands with you and @LievenDV . :slight_smile:

1 Like