Hello from CT, USA

I’m just another humble learner ready to take up the guitar and learn all I can from Justin. Thanks again for all of your dedication to this website and the community you’ve built.

I would love to eventually meet some people that are around my level and play together. I’m so far from the level I’d like to play at someday, so I consider myself quite the beginner.

Thanks for reading and nice to meet you! :blush: have a wonderful day!

-slamdunky

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum Nicholas. You come to the right place. Lots of friendly people here to help you along you journey.

1 Like

Welcome to the community. Learning guitar is such a rewarding hobby, keep at it, you won’t regret it and the reward is you get to make music.

1 Like

Welcome to the group!

1 Like

Welcome @slamdunky! Nice to meet you too. Looking forward to hearing more about your progress. :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Hello Nicholas and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

I hope you find some people to jam with. Enjoy your journey.

1 Like

Hello Nicholas, and a warm Welcome to the community :hugs:.
Enjoy your guitar journey and hopefully you’ll find some people in your surroundings you can jam with and improve even further :grinning:.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, slamdunky! I hope are you able to find some people to play with. It is indeed amazingly fun to do!! And actually I think that’s true no matter what the respective levels are. I have jammed with someone who is a lot better than I am, and he basically conformed his playing to account for my level

1 Like

Welcome Nicholas. You are in the right place to learn.

1 Like

Hello CT and welcome to the community. You’ve arrived at a great place and will find encouragement and support and friendly chat when you need it as you learn and progress. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Nicholas and welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Hello Slamdunky,
Where in CT are you located? The company I worked for before I retired had its headquarters in Meriden for almost 100 yrs then they moved to Cheshire. So, I’m somewhat familiar with the greater Hartford, Newington, Wallingford area. I happen to live in Maine.

Welcome aboard and good luck Nick,
Jeff

1 Like