Hello, from Dale in British Columbia, Canada

Hi everyone,
My name is Dale. I’m from British Columbia Canada.

I’ve been playing guitar for a long time, but spent most of that time plateaued and in a rut.
Justin’s teaching got me out of that I’ve advanced a lot in the 5 years or so since I’ve been learning from his site.

I’ve been a mostly lurker on the forums for years. Recently started watching the open mics and other student recordings. Seeing people put themselves out there, to a very supportive audience has given me the bug to do the same. Going to start polishing some songs I think.

CJ

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum Dale

1 Like

Hey Dale, welcome to the forum. Glad to hear you’ve gained such value from Justin. Many here, including myself, would echo that view. Look forward to hearing more from you.

2 Likes

A warm welcome to the community Dale.

1 Like

Hi Dale,
Welcome and i wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:
Greetings ,Rogier

1 Like

A very warm welcome to the Community Dale! I find it’ s a very positive experience to share our guitar progress, doubts… and I’m sure you’ll enjoy it ! I look foward to see you around here soon with one of the songs you’re now polishing! :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome, Dale! Glad that you’re here :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome Dale to the community.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to our community Dale. :slight_smile:

Do an OM, I’m sure you’ll love it.

2 Likes

Welcome Dale, so great to hear you’ve gained inspiration! JG has certainly dug me out of a major rut too. Recording and sharing AVOYPs has helped me learn so much about my playing. Looking forward to seeing and hearing more of your progress along the track. :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

Hi Dale! Love your post. I’m new in the group and a very beginner player. Few months. You’re from BC. I’m on the opposite side of the country. French guy from Quebec say Hi ! I use this “record yourself” section as a end of school year recital for music students. Gives me motivation to practice and to do better, improve (as much as I can…). Kind of steps. And then go on. Just to say hello. Have a good day.

2 Likes

Hello Dale, welcome to the community.
:slight_smile: Richard

1 Like

Hi Dale, welcome although it looks you have been here longer than me. I’m glad to have shared the virtual scene with you and other members of the community for the Xmas Bash. I’m in Ontario.

2 Likes