Hello from Europe

Hello, I am 36 years old somewhere in Europe. I started to play 23-24 years ago. I had some old guitar and for whole year I was just playing slides and experimenting. Later I got electric guitar and amp. Later I bought 2 guitar processors. I also started to make my music. But I had obligations in life and I forgot many things that I learned. I also learned some things probably wrong, because I am self taught. I decided to start learning from module 0, while I keep knowledge that I have.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum Metal123

Welcome aboard!
Starting at the start is always a good place, and I have no doubt you will remember stuff as you go along and automatically put it into your music without realising it - enjoy the experience :slight_smile:

1 Like

Metal123, welcome to the community forum. That’s a good idea to start from module 0 and correct any minor errors early. By the time to get to Grade 2 you will see progress.

Hello and welcome from somewhere else in Europe, who knows you could be a neighbour. :thinking:

Always a good place to start, it will fill in the gaps in your knowledge and pick up any bad habits you’ve accumulated over time. And this is a great place for getting answers to any problems you may discover.

:sunglasses:

Hello Metal and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

Hopefully some things will come flooding back as you progress but you’ve started in the right place.

Hi Metal, Welcome to the community,

Should imagine it will all come back soon :slight_smile:
A

Hi,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

Welcome Metal123. Starting from 0 is probably best, you can skip stuff you already know.

:wave:
Welcome to the community.

R

Hello Metal123, you’re very welcome here :hugs:!
I wish you a great restart and lots of fun along your guitar journey :guitar::smiley:!