Hello from Glen in central Washington, soon to be Arizona

Been practicing about a year now. Started Justin’s lesson plan about 5 months ago. Slowly progressing through it. Practice time lately has been a little less than normal. Busy packing up the house, getting ready to move to Arizona. Really like Justin’s lesson plan.

3 Likes

Hey Glen, welcome to the community. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the Community, Glen. Justin’s programmes are tried and tested, keep at it and good luck with the move.

@Suncountry
Welcome from Washington UK

Hello Glen and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Maybe you’ll be able to squeeze more guitar in once you’ve moved and good luck with the move.

Thanks all for the welcome

Welcome to the community. I have nothing but positive things to say about Justin guitar. His methods are the easiest to understand and you will see progress before you know it. The cool thing is you can take Justin with you to Arizona. I suggest to record yourself as you progress to see how much better you get as time goes on. A year ago I could barely keep a beat, 3 months ago I thought it was impossible to play and sing. Now I’m posting videos and playing in public. Surprise yourself with what you can do. Good luck on the journey.

Jeff

Good luck with the move Glen.

Just jump back on board once you get settled.

:sunglasses:

Hi Glen, a very warm welcome to JustinGuitar and the community. Slowly progressing and consolidating as you go is just fine.
Cheers
Richard
:slight_smile:

1 Like