Hello from Igor, Moscow, Russia

Hello everyone!
I am 57 years old. A week ago I bought my first guitar and started learning to play it from scratch. Although I have already started learning to play the piano for two years and it helps me a lot. The decision to learn to play musical instruments came after several heart attacks. I decided that it was time to fulfill the dreams of a lifetime. Previously, it was not possible to do this because I devoted a lot of time to work and family. Now my children have grown up and my wife and I can fulfill our dreams. I feel like a happy person.

9 Likes

Hi Igor!

Sometimes life shifts and we get to change our priorities! Looks like we’re on a similar boat (no heart attack here luckily), its so much fun.

Take your time with the guitar, the physical side of it at the start isnt that easy!

1 Like

Welcome to the community Igor

1 Like

Thank you very much for the words of support, Rob!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community Igor. :wave:

I trust you are well at the moment or at least well enough to play.
Well at least you have found the right place to start your guitar journey, just follow Justin’s courses Grade by grade and you will do ok. It will be hard to start with and you will never stop learning or asking questions. Make use of the knowledge and experience here to help when you need it. Don’t be afraid to ask, we are all here to help.

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you so much, Toby!
I am very glad that I found these courses. Justin and his team are charging with optimism and I’m just sure that everything will work out. Of course, if I work hard. :slight_smile: I really regret that I didn’t start learning to play music earlier. But it’s okay, we all have our whole lives ahead of us!

2 Likes

Hi Igor, nice to see you here and hope you get to keep your dream alive and keep at it with your guitar! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the community Igor. :slight_smile:

I’m sure you’ll fulfil your dream if you stick with it. Enjoy your guitar journey.

2 Likes

Hello Igor, a very warm welcome to the community.
Justin has everything you need to learn and it is all laid out in a brilliantly structured course.
Plus, here is a community of people who are here for mutual support, help and encouragement.
I hope you continue fit and healthy and enjoy your music for years and years to come. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello Igor and welcome to the community.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, guys. I am very pleased that I was greeted with such warm words!

2 Likes

Hi Igorvik, wish u nothing but the best on ur guitar journey.

1 Like

Welcome Igor :smiley:

You certainly do have a powerful reason to fulfill your dreams. I’m so glad you are now making time for guitar. I wish you the very best of good health and a joyous journey of musical discovery.

1 Like

Welcome aboard Igorvik!

1 Like

Welcome to the Community, Igor, enjoy the adventure!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

Hi Igor and welcome. I wish you all the best for your guitar journey. Lots of help and support around here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you very much, Tim! :slightly_smiling_face: