Hello from Jacob in Indiana, USA

Hi, Hey, How are ya,

My name is Jacob from the ol Midwest USA. I have been lurking on here for about a year and took a dive into some lessons Justin put together here, the results are amazing.

However, after about a year of playing and ‘writing’ some tunes, I have become super really unconfident about what I have created, and hoping that being more active around these parts can provide encouragement to break out of whatever shell I climbed into.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum Jacob lots of friendly people here to help you out

2 Likes

Hello Jacob, and a warm Welcome to the community. Nice to have you here :hugs:.
It’s a very friendly and supportive place.

2 Likes

Welcome Jacob. :wave:

2 Likes

Hi Jacob! If you’re looking to build confidence and boost your guitar journey, I’m sure you’ve found the right place. I’ve been lurking untill fairly recently too. I finally realized that we can only go so far while staying in the shadows. I’m happy to see you’re ready to climb out of your shell! :sunglasses: :guitar: When you’re ready, maybe you can share one or two of your creations. You’ll find a supportive and helpful audience here!

2 Likes

Hey Jacob

Welcome to the community. I was born in the midwest. Look forward to hearing more from you.

2 Likes

Welcome Jacob. Is there anything more valuable than being creative? Fear not. Face the wind and play on.

2 Likes

Hi Jacob,
Welcome and the most important thing is that it is fun, :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

2 Likes

Hello Jacob and welcome back. :slight_smile:

This is the best place to boost your confidence.

2 Likes

Hello Jacob and welcome to the community - into the light of the community I should say if yo’ve been a shadow dweller! :slight_smile:

This rings alarm bells for me and makes me wonder if your stasis and apparent frustration is to do with learning haphazard rather then following a clear and well defined path that leads to secure progress, success and guitar confidence?
Is that right?
If so, I suggest you really make use of what Justin has provided here for free, a sequenced and brilliantly devised learning programme for online self tuition.
If you want any help, support, or critique of your current playing etc. then this is the place and you will receive only positive encouragement and comment here.
Cheers :smiley:
| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Official Guide, Approved Teacher & Moderator