Hello from Joe new user from VA, USA

Hi all, At 46 from Va. I have finally decided to get serious about learning to play the guitar, after numerous flirtations over the years. I have got a few acoustics nothing speacial but here is what I have to work with. Yamaha A3R , Guild 250E Deluxe, Epiphone J45 stuido, Alvarez MDA77 CEAR/SHB.

Hey Joe, where you goin’ with that guitar of your hand?

Welcome to JG

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the community. You are at the right place to learn and have fun on your journey. :blush:

1 Like

Hello Joe, welcome to the community. Hope you find your groove here. I started playing 10 years ago at the age of 53 and I’m so glad I stuck with it, it’s such fun making music.

1 Like

:laughing: have not heard someone say that in a long time

1 Like

I am so gload I found this site I have been a yousub of Justinguitar for ever seems like just now getting back into learning the guitar

1 Like

As long as my health holds out and what have you I dont plan to stop this time around

1 Like

I dont have kids so need some outlet for dad jokes… :smiley:

1 Like

same here no kids either, only dogs and horses oh yeah and a wife

1 Like

Hello Joe and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Four guitars in and you’re just getting serious? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the Community, Joe. Have fun getting serious, seriously slow and steady and you’ll make serious progress and have great fun.

1 Like

Hi Joe, welcome and good to meet you!! Stop flirting and settle down, Justin’s the ideal partner along with your collection :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Joe,

Welcome to the community as others have said great place to learn, glad you have decided to take the plunge and get serous with the guitar flirtation only gets you so far :slight_smile:

A

1 Like

Welcome Joe
:wave:

i know i know it sounds crazy, but you know they are always a story behind all the craziness

thank you glad to be here, yea i like the way Justin teaches

thank you glad to be here, yeah its time to buckle down and really dive into it

thank you glad to be here

1 Like

Hi Joe,
Welcome here at the best pension plan a person can have in my opinion … good for your body and brain … only your back will probably be (even) worse… I wish you all the best and peace of mind possible… :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier